Thanks for all your hard work Modders

Started by MonitorAccess, July 04, 2010, 03:10AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just wanted to say thanks for all of the incredible things I am seeing available here for Download.

I have had XML2 on the PS2, but never bought it for the PC.  I've never really used my PC for games.  I have never even really finished the game on the PS2...I just was always to busy and/or playing other games so I never got around to it.  Then I got a 360 (and later a PS3 as well) and haven't played ANY PS2 titles since late 2006.  That is until yesterday when I actually hooked my PS2 back up to the TV and started in on a new run through of XML2 (And I have XML1 on the way from Gamefly...because I want to play that as well.)

Now, I knew about the mods for MUA on the PC, but my PC just doesn't have a graphics card compatible with the game, nor a way for me to upgrade to one that is (i.e. No PCI-e slot)  However, I *can* play this game on my current rig.  So I will be purchasing a copy from Amazon very soon, so I can play with this while I wait for August/September when I am upgrading my PC and will be able to play MUA on it.   

I am looking for a place to do an electronic purchase and download first, something akin to Direct2Drive, but I am not having any luck finding a place.  I DO NOT WANT A TORRENT.  I want to BUY the game and download it legit.  So if anyone knows of a site that sales it legit for download I'd be greatly appreciative for a link.

Otherwise I will order it next Tuesday and wait for it to come in the mail.

Like I said, there seems to be a LOT of stuff around here, so I am already starting to download some mods, and I am reading up on teh knowledge base to get myself ready for the future.

So again, THANK YOU TO ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS.  You guys ROCK and I hope I may be able to provide some things for the forums myself in the future. 

A really nice thing said  there ^^. We hope to see contributions of more people, definetely.

A potential modder in the future! Sound's brilliant!
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Quote from: shadowslacks on July 04, 2010, 04:14AM
A potential modder in the future! Sound's brilliant!

Thanks.  I *was* thinking about doing some DC Universe conversions, then I re-read the rules and saw that they are a no no...

So now I am really leaning heavily towards making some ORIGINAL characters.  Might not be as sexy, but should get the old creativity flowing again.