Some very dumb part

Started by Ztony, April 11, 2010, 06:53AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoiler then

after you free heimdall you simply move straight back, some doors will open
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

Wow. I've only beaten the game twice or so.

im at act 5 now, haven't beaten the game before

I wanna know what happens when I actually do beat the game, do I keep my characters + team and lvls, skills etc.?

or do I have to start all over?

going to sleep now nn

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

you get both choices, you can either restart with saved game or default stats, you will also unlock nick fury.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

April 12, 2010, 05:40AM #20 Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 09:11AM by Ztony
Well my own name is Nick, and I thought that there couldn't be 2 dudes with that awesome name, so I replaced Nick Fury with some1 else :P

I also played whole game with daredevil and in act4/5 i found the last doll, then it cheerfully stated *u have unlocked daredevil* then i selected daredevil and his answer was  :daredevil:* riiiiight * :daredevil:

So if you decide to keep your saved game, can you add new mods or do you have to start over again?

edit: I defeated doom but I skipped the ending sequence by accident, now i can't play hard mode or use my team from my saved game on normal or easy for that matter it seems.

I wanna play normal, but I don't wanna use cheats, however, I don't want to start with a lvl 1 team in normal either *cry*  :sadwavey:

I know the area you mean Dooms castle (Before murderworld)
I made the whole team stick together before the wall started to move.
Worked for me!