Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It seems as though all the character's endings have changed as Magneto and Cap have been affected. Also been told that Jean's ending has changed somewhat too.

Phoenix's ending is still pretty much the same except who is shown in the first pic and the worind has changed a bit.

Nova and Doctor Strange is freakin amazing, but very dissapointed with the rest on the marvel side. But w/e, my opinion. And Dark Phoenix AOA is awesome lookin' lol jus sayin

November 17, 2011, 03:32PM #1037 Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 03:39PM by midnightphoenix123
Nov 22 - Rising Dead Pack (Jean Grey, Ghost Rider, Frank West, Nemesis)
Dec 06 - Evil Twin Pack (Spider-Man, Deadpool, Hsien-Ko, Vergil)
Dec 20 - Ancient Warrior Pack (Hulk, Magneto, Arthur, Firebrand)
Jan 10 - Brawler Pack (Iron Fist, She-Hulk, Haggar, Spencer)
Jan 17 - Femme Fatale Pack (Storm, X-23, Morrigan, Chun Li)
Jan 17 - Villain Pack (MODOK, Super Skrull, C Viper, Wesker)
Jan 17 - New Age of Heroes Pack (Dr Doom, Sentinel, Strider, Akuma)
Jan 24 - Animal Pack (Wolverine, Rocket Raccoon, Amaterasu, Felicia)
Feb 07 - Weapon Expert Pack (Taskmaster, Hawkeye, Zero, Trish)
Feb 21 - Viewtiful Strange Pack (Dr Strange, Dormammu, Viewtiful Joe, Phoenix Wright, Tron)
Mar 06 - Value Pack (All 48 costumes for $20.00 / 1600 MSP)

Release dates for all alt costumes

http://www.gamespot.com/special_feature/marvelcapcom-final/image-feature/index.html?image=5
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/114267-Ultimate-Marvel-vs-Capcom-3-DLC-Plans-Revealed

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

yeah, I'll wait til March. lol. I wish they'd make more DLC characters...

Quote from: Scabbia on November 17, 2011, 05:12PM
yeah, I'll wait til March. lol. I wish they'd make more DLC characters...

See I might get that when it comes out, but I dont realyl want everyones DLC costume. I will get the Jean one plus that comes with a costume for Frank and Nemesis whom I both plan on using, maybe the Brawler pack for She Hulk, the Femme Fatale pack for sure, maybe the Villain pack, and thats it but when March comes around and I have 20 bucks I will most likely get the value pack, and If im not gretty I will just get the Jean one and wait till March for the others.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'll wait for March, I do love Tasky and Ronin Hawkeye

not to mention this is totally worth the price

What's the importance of March? I'll probably get the value pack with them all XD

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 17, 2011, 05:42PM
What's the importance of March? I'll probably get the value pack with them all XD

In March is when the value pack comes out, btw for the Heroes and Heralds thing does it come in game or did you have to download it?

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 17, 2011, 05:47PM
In March is when the value pack comes out, btw for the Heroes and Heralds thing does it come in game or did you have to download it?
Lol figured that out a second before you posted. I feel stupid now :P

Like you I will get the pack with Jean first and the rest I can wait until the value pack comes out. Although the Femme Fatale pack is very convincing lol.

The Heroes and Heralds is a FREE patch that should have come out on launch. Maybe it will take some time like the costumes.

November 17, 2011, 05:59PM #1044 Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 09:42PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 17, 2011, 05:57PM
Lol figured that out a second before you posted. I feel stupid now :P

Like you I will get the pack with Jean first and the rest I can wait until the value pack comes out. Although the Femme Fatale pack is very convincing lol.

The Heroes and Heralds is a FREE patch that should have come out on launch. Maybe it will take some time like the costumes.

Yeah I will get the Jean one, and same the Femme one is very convincing. I plan on getting it tomorrow, so I just wanted to know if the Heroes and Heralds one was included because I went on Xbox live and it wasnt there

Edit: Look at how fast Phoenix can be taken out, one super and with one extra hit shes dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGDelamSI4E

I'm not that desperate for the alt costumes. So thats why I'm waiting til March... I just got done unlocking everything on the game... I'm already bored with it... :( It'd be more fun if I could play others online, but I'm not on the 360 that much to purchase a live membership. Hope you like it Midnight :D

Quote from: Scabbia on November 18, 2011, 12:29AM
I'm not that desperate for the alt costumes. So thats why I'm waiting til March... I just got done unlocking everything on the game... I'm already bored with it... :( It'd be more fun if I could play others online, but I'm not on the 360 that much to purchase a live membership. Hope you like it Midnight :D

you completed all the missions and got all the icon-things? that was quick

I got my copy today! Yay! It seems that there is alot loss to unlock, and all the endings seems shorter to me :/ But I have to say all the new Characters are pretty fun, except Phoenix wright who I do not like at all!

if anyone on the PS3 wants to have a match just add me, my PSN is Edheng

November 22, 2011, 03:02PM #1049 Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 05:26PM by midnightphoenix123
I just bought the Rising Dead pack, couldn't stop myself XD

BTW If anyone has Xbox Live and wants to play, my name is Ragnbogen! Just add me :)

Edit: I just beat the game with Jean 90's real quick and I noticed some bugs. When you win a round as Dark Phoenix her thing on her head is blue instead of yellow, but after she is done and she does her frozen pose its yellow again. And every time you attack with her as DP her yellow head thing turns blue, her chest also becomes alittle blue aswell. And when you are doing an air combo the very last thing she does it looks like she turns to her Phoenix costume really quick before the next character comes in.