Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hagger is, from Final Fight which can be thought as Street Fighter as it is a spin off.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

it actually annoys me when people say "oh X-23 is just Wolverine in a female body"

they are judging from appearance and not how they play, X-23 is more nimble than Wolverine and her combos hit lighter but are way faster...

the same can be said for Hulk/She-Hulk

also to bring up a point, Spider Woman is nothing like Spider-Man except for the "stick-em" powers

X-23 and She-Hulk are much different than their male counterparts. I prefer She-Hulk over Hulk but I like Wolverine and X-23 equally. Wolverine, X-23, Jean, Storm, and Thor make up my top 5 most used characters.

my top 5 characters are: Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk and Dante

I love Dante! And Vergil looks to be just as good now.

lol I don't really have a top 5. I like them all and use them all. But if I had to choose, however, it'd be Phoenix, X-23, SheHulk, Super Skrull and Morrigan. Doctor Strange will be in that list when UMvC3 comes out. :)

top 5 as in the top 5 of your used characters...in your license card

anyone still playing the vanilla version? You can add me and we can have a couple of matches

PSN: Edheng

Oh well yeah, lol thats still my top five then.
If I was on XBox Live then I'd play a match, but I wont have it for awhile.

I started mainning dormammu recently and it is extremely fun

also...if anyone wants to download the new themes for new characters

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/sep/21/character-themes-new-fighters-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/

personally I think Iron Fist lucked out on the themes this time...his is the best sounding of them all

Dr Strange & Firebrand are awesome in my opinion

Dr strange's theme still keeps that mystical feel around him, as well as that he could tear you apart and be heroic xD
Firebrand's theme reminds me of utter chaos, which it is meant to cause, so thats good :D

Ghostrider's was the biggest letdown in my opinion
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: edheng23 on September 16, 2011, 02:50PM
it actually annoys me when people say "oh X-23 is just Wolverine in a female body"

they are judging from appearance and not how they play, X-23 is more nimble than Wolverine and her combos hit lighter but are way faster...

the same can be said for Hulk/She-Hulk

also to bring up a point, Spider Woman is nothing like Spider-Man except for the "stick-em" powers

That wasn't what I was saying at all. I know they are all different but they are still male and famle counterparts different or not. I said I like X-23, She Hulk and Spiderwoman and im glad they are in the game, but it is still a bit stupid when other characters could have gotten in instead.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 22, 2011, 04:25PM
That wasn't what I was saying at all. I know they are all different but they are still male and famle counterparts different or not. I said I like X-23, She Hulk and Spiderwoman and im glad they are in the game, but it is still a bit stupid when other characters could have gotten in instead.

i know you didn't mean that, but alot of people actually do say that which annoys me

I see where you are coming from where they may either be visually similar (claws/green skin) or have similar powers, but I really don't like it when people go about saying "oh look X-23 has claws = wolverine clone"

Quote from: edheng23 on September 22, 2011, 08:17PM
i know you didn't mean that, but alot of people actually do say that which annoys me

I see where you are coming from where they may either be visually similar (claws/green skin) or have similar powers, but I really don't like it when people go about saying "oh look X-23 has claws = wolverine clone"

Ok I thought you were talking about me, XD, I love She Hulk, X-23, and Spiderwoman and am happy they are in the game, except Spiderwoman, but those spots could have been filled by others

September 24, 2011, 10:42PM #974 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 10:46PM by LarsAlexandersson
Vergil's kinda cool. Much darker than ever. Someone claiming that Thor has a new Mighty Sparks: QCF+S. I wonder if Iron Fist & Deadpool, w/ Joe the Condor (TATSUNOKO) & Terry Bogard (SNK) made an appearance in Street Fighter X Tekken as DLC instead of those Sony exclusives character such as Infamous's Cole MacGrath & Sony's mascot's Toro (Neco-Ryu) & Kuro (Neco-Kazuya)
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html