Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 05, 2011, 03:32PM #735 Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 06:44PM by Jill Valentine
Ey is Jill Valentine playable in this game?

Quote from: Jill Valentine on April 05, 2011, 03:32PM
Ey is Jill Valentine playable in this game?

Yes if you buy her from the PSN or Xbox live store, lots of people say she sucks, but I love her and think she is one of the best characters in the game

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I do too! i saw a trailer and loved her! and i downloaded a mod where i can replace Sheba's Clubbin' Costume with Jill's BSAA Costume and Sheva's Tribal Costume with Jill's Battlesuit Costume in Resident Evil 5 for PC! (without that chest device, i hate that device)

Quote from: Jill Valentine on April 06, 2011, 01:28PM
I do too! i saw a trailer and loved her! and i downloaded a mod where i can replace Sheba's Clubbin' Costume with Jill's BSAA Costume and Sheva's Tribal Costume with Jill's Battlesuit Costume in Resident Evil 5 for PC! (without that chest device, i hate that device)

I kind of like the device, but you should download the Ultimate trainer, you can swap Sheva compltetly with Jill eith costume, and instead of changing the costume or what ever it will just be jill, with jill's moves, Jill's name and her voices

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks for The Info i downloaded the trainer, but i still have to learn how to use it. Thanks for The Info Midnightphoenix123!

I really like both dlc jill and shuma. They are welcome editions to my roster. Really i just cant wait for the future dlc. Hope they add a story mod, survival mode, or something awesome like two on two like sfa and add cutscreens!

Quote from: edward on April 07, 2011, 09:13AM
I really like both dlc jill and shuma. They are welcome editions to my roster. Really i just cant wait for the future dlc. Hope they add a story mod, survival mode, or something awesome like two on two like sfa and add cutscreens!

Yay! another person that agrees that Jill is good, I love Shuma to he is fun to play, and I agree that they need something more

Quote from: Jill Valentine on April 06, 2011, 08:22PM
Thanks for The Info i downloaded the trainer, but i still have to learn how to use it. Thanks for The Info Midnightphoenix123!

Its pretty simple to use, if you need any help feel free to ask!

ok, Thanks a lot! i replaced Sheva with Jill Valentine BSAA, and she worked pretty good! also i got a mod tu replace the m92f with Jill's Samurai Edge! now she's the Jill Valentine i know!

Quote from: Jill Valentine on April 07, 2011, 04:18PM
ok, Thanks a lot! i replaced Sheva with Jill Valentine BSAA, and she worked pretty good! also i got a mod tu replace the m92f with Jill's Samurai Edge! now she's the Jill Valentine i know!

Sweet! I have a mod downloaded so Jill acts like she does durning the battle with her and wesker

sweet! you mean the part when Wesker Leaves and you had to take out the Chest Device Controlling her?

Quote from: Jill Valentine on April 07, 2011, 06:05PM
sweet! you mean the part when Wesker Leaves and you had to take out the Chest Device Controlling her?

Yup, it makes her a lot faster and changes some of her melee

Nice! i like more the normal Jill though, and i discovered why she's Blonde! when she fell down that hill with Wesker both of them survived, and Wesker saved her by freezing her because he saw her as a very good part of The Uroboros Virus, because the freezing process destroyed the remaining T-Virus in Jill's Body and made Very Powerful Anti-Bodies for the T-Virus and when Wesker started giving her the Progenitor Virus, she had super-strength, super-speed and stuff like that, and because of that her skin turned more pale and her hair changed from brunnete to blonde. and (if you ask me) she's more hot like that jejejeje.

Quote from: Jill Valentine on April 08, 2011, 01:40PM
Nice! i like more the normal Jill though, and i discovered why she's Blonde! when she fell down that hill with Wesker both of them survived, and Wesker saved her by freezing her because he saw her as a very good part of The Uroboros Virus, because the freezing process destroyed the remaining T-Virus in Jill's Body and made Very Powerful Anti-Bodies for the T-Virus and when Wesker started giving her the Progenitor Virus, she had super-strength, super-speed and stuff like that, and because of that her skin turned more pale and her hair changed from brunnete to blonde. and (if you ask me) she's more hot like that jejejeje.

I like the brown hair, but I like the blonde to lol Im just glad she was in it, because she is my favorite character in the whole series

i like more her blonde hair as well, i really like Jill Valentine. these are my 4 favourite characters of the series: Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 5), Chris Redfield (Resident Evil 5), Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil 4) and Claire Redfield (Resident Evil Code Veronica X)

Quote from: Jill Valentine on April 08, 2011, 04:03PM
i like more her blonde hair as well, i really like Jill Valentine. these are my 4 favourite characters of the series: Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 5), Chris Redfield (Resident Evil 5), Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil 4) and Claire Redfield (Resident Evil Code Veronica X)

Im totally with you there!