Marvel Graveyard

Started by ragincajun, April 28, 2010, 07:17PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh I read otherwise lol.Meh, whatever.

all I know is that I want Marvel as my doctors So when I'm dead, they can revive me. XD

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on May 01, 2010, 04:45AM
They did necrosha and brought a lot of mutants back (like Banshee), they brought Hawkeye back 2 times in a row, so I bet they'll do the same with NC as well. I expect something that has to do with Demons or so.
Well, it is said, that "every mutant is going to die" and I can only think, that they WILL die, but Cable and Hope (or only just Hope) will go back to the past, do something, and the future would be changed (which would mean the mutants, who die in these times would live again, even Nightcrawler). I mean, this is like a cliché and I dunno, I would be happy for something like this.

I'm more upset over Diamond Lil and Ariel's recent deaths than Nightcrawler's, if only because everyone knows he'll eventually be back.  I give him 6 years, max.

Glad Banshee's (probably) back, though.

Quote from: MistressMerr on May 02, 2010, 07:28PM
I'm more upset over Diamond Lil and Ariel's recent deaths than Nightcrawler's, if only because everyone knows he'll eventually be back.  I give him 6 years, max.

Glad Banshee's (probably) back, though.
You do know, that we are all humans and 6 years in a humans life is a lot. For me, 6 years later I'll be through with graduation from my current school and maybe I'll be learning at a University or something. BTW, I'm totally sure he will be back sooner. I Hope.

Quote from: Suigetsu on May 02, 2010, 10:36PM
You do know, that we are all humans and 6 years in a humans life is a lot. For me, 6 years later I'll be through with graduation from my current school and maybe I'll be learning at a University or something. BTW, I'm totally sure he will be back sooner. I Hope.
Such is the nature of a long-form medium like comics.  Kinda sucks, but it is what it is.  Colossus took 3 years, Banshee took 4 years, and Kurt died in a big high-profile crossover so they'll probably want his death to stick more.