Marvel Graveyard

Started by ragincajun, April 28, 2010, 07:17PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Following the recent events in X-Force, I thing this might be an interesting idea to start; a place to commemorate our favorite passed-on characters.  And so hence I start:

RIP Kurt Wagner / Nightcrawler (1975-2010)

What? He is dead?! Ooh, I so hate Marvel now! How could they? This is insane! They are killing of the characters! First those things with Cap and Iron Man, now this! He was one of my favourite characters! I would understand if they would kill characters, who doesn't bring fans, but Nightcrawler is so cool!

April 29, 2010, 04:51PM #2 Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 04:57PM by Dihan
He'll be back next week. :P

My memorial:

To all the ex-students who died in M Day or in some period afterwards.

Icarus
Wallflower
Wither
Network
Tag
Quill
Dryad
Wolf Cub
Preview
DJ
Onyxx
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

nightcrawler was such a bamf (yay for terrible puns :D)
Quote from: Dihan on April 29, 2010, 04:51PM
sad but true. they really can't keep most main characters dead for too long, can they?

My memorial:

To all the ex-students who died in M Day or in some period afterwards.

Icarus
Wallflower
Wither
Network
Tag
Quill
Dryad
Wolf Cub
Preview
DJ
Onyxx

Agree on most of them except one: Whiter. He deserved his death after have killed Onyxx  and he also tried to kill Dust!!!
I'm not sure if Kurt is going to be back on next week lol, but i'm going to miss him, until marvel bring him back again :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I actually liked Wither! >.>

Quote from: Dihan on April 29, 2010, 05:24PM
I actually liked Wither! >.>

Me too, until he tried to kill Dust... no one try to kill one of my favorite Young Xmen wihtout earning my scorn u_u
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

As a further tribute to poor Wither, I am getting a new avatar! :D

I'm not sure, I mean, his last appearance because of death is already written down on Marvel Database (plus, he will die in the Summer)

There's always a "last appearance" thing. Jean gets one whenever she dies, Psylocke got one whenever she dies, everything that was brought back in Necrosha already had one.

a drink in squid-boy's name!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

just hope nightcrawler fans dont have to wait as long as us jean fans have had to wait (or the stupid marvel teases about it.)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on April 30, 2010, 04:07PM
just hope nightcrawler fans dont have to wait as long as us jean fans have had to wait (or the stupid marvel teases about it.)
I don't know why but I have a feeling he'll either be back in a year or two, or he won't come back till a long time.

They did necrosha and brought a lot of mutants back (like Banshee), they brought Hawkeye back 2 times in a row, so I bet they'll do the same with NC as well. I expect something that has to do with Demons or so.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on May 01, 2010, 04:45AM
They did necrosha and brought a lot of mutants back (like Banshee), they brought Hawkeye back 2 times in a row, so I bet they'll do the same with NC as well. I expect something that has to do with Demons or so.
I thought Banshee died after Selene was destroyed. Hopefully he is back.