UltimateVeNoM's Release Thread = NEW: Quicksilver Skin Pack

Started by UltimateVeNoM, April 30, 2010, 12:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Multiple Man skin is very good. Would anyone have a link to download the mod multiple? Thanks.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

DiamondBack from MUA2 Pack

Credits:
Blaw - model Jean Grey First Class
midnightphoenix123 - Big thanks for help in finding a suitable model of the original MUA

~DOWNLOAD~

Quote from: UltimateVeNoM on July 28, 2011, 10:40AM
DiamondBack from MUA2 Pack

Credits:
Blaw - model Jean Grey First Class
midnightphoenix123 - Big thanks for help in finding a suitable model of the original MUA

~DOWNLOAD~

The skin looks fantastic! I like how you used the mua2 skin also! And your welcome! I'm glad it worked out for you :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

midnightphoenix123@: Thank you. I can not even imagine how much I've spent time searching for a model of Medusa. You helped me a lot. xD

Превосходно! Как всегда!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

These look amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yay now she can kick ass and hide behind Spider-Man at any given moment in-game! :P

Quote from: BLaw on August 02, 2011, 09:25AM
Yay now she can kick ass and hide behind Spider-Man at any given moment in-game! :P

Mary jane mod powerset

1 : scream and walk along the map
2 :Hide behind peter
2 :Hide behind peter
4: Hide behind peter etc.

x-treme : Kidnap : Goblin kidnaps mary jane, spiderman appears, Mary jane hides behind spiderman

Costume passives : Hide : Mary Jane has a 100 % chance to hide behind spiderman

XD, I know, off topic :P

Looks amazing!, Just who to replace her with.....Perhaps Elektra or something? :P

My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven