UltimateVeNoM's Release Thread = NEW: Quicksilver Skin Pack

Started by UltimateVeNoM, April 30, 2010, 12:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
To be fair, MJ has been trained in combat by people such as Captain America, is resourceful in fights, is extremely intelligent and carries a gun and bracelets which have a limited supply of webbing for defense- Personally, I think if anyone wanted to make a mod of her, it'd be very interesting, fun and unique.
Also, I LOVE the skins- the texture is amazing! :D

WoW! Great MJ!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: zmikey08z on August 02, 2011, 02:58PM
To be fair, MJ has been trained in combat by people such as Captain America, is resourceful in fights, is extremely intelligent and carries a gun and bracelets which have a limited supply of webbing for defense- Personally, I think if anyone wanted to make a mod of her, it'd be very interesting, fun and unique.
Also, I LOVE the skins- the texture is amazing! :D

I was being sarcastic :P, Still, she's not really the fighting type :P,
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on August 03, 2011, 09:04AM
I was being sarcastic :P, Still, she's not really the fighting type :P,
I know, I'm just saying if someone were to do a mod of her, it'd be really unique and awesome :P

awesome job! like i've said before, your texturing work is absolutely brilliant :D can i include it in a future update of my mod?

Incredible job!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

That Havok skin is amazing! I agree with Deedooo the textures are so amazingly good!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS