UltimateVeNoM's Release Thread = NEW: Quicksilver Skin Pack

Started by UltimateVeNoM, April 30, 2010, 12:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: UltimateVeNoM on May 23, 2010, 01:25AM
~~Magneto MUA2~~

P.S. Thanks for idea Deedooo!^^

U MADE A MAGNETO SKIN!!! WHY NO-ONE TELL ME!?!?!?

p.s i may be getting a PS3 on christmas so i wanna know, is the DLC still up for MUA2?

Thank you all.

Quote from: venom64 on December 18, 2011, 05:27AM
p.s i may be getting a PS3 on christmas so i wanna know, is the DLC still up for MUA2?

Yes, Magneto is one of the characters in DLC pack for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on December 18, 2011, 04:12AM
I like it !! But for some reason He reminds of that thing from the lord of the rings (ya know the guy who fell in into the volcano
Hahaha, you're very observant. My skin really like this character. xD
Thanks.)

Quote from: Polygone on December 18, 2011, 05:11AM
Smeagel/Golem, ''my Precious!'' xD
Awesome character :P

Gollum, may be? I agree with you, character is really great.)

Ух ты! Как всегда потрясает! Отличная работа !

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

ultimate venom i mean is the DLC pack still available to download on PSN (i think)?

December 18, 2011, 09:22AM #590 Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 09:25AM by UltimateVeNoM
Okay - toad.igb ps2 256 256 12077 142909 .

Quote from: venom64 on December 18, 2011, 09:02AM
ultimate venom i mean is the DLC pack still available to download on PSN (i think)?
Oh, that. I don't know, sorry.

Rogue@: Спасибо.)

Quote from: venom64 on December 18, 2011, 09:02AM
no it's no longer aavailable for 360 or Ps3 they took it down i think in January?

@UltimateVenom Toad looks awesome! makes me want to and him back to my roster :D

Quote from: UltimateVeNoM on December 17, 2011, 10:37PM
:toad: Toad from X-Men Destiny :toad:

Download

This look awesome! As all your skins do :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Toad looks killer!

Обалденная работа! Иначе и не скажешь!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Hey UV can u give me some skinning tips? u know to keep detail & stuff. Somehow one time the brush glitched on photoshop & i was able to recolour while keeping shades & detail etc

also know how to change a PS2 model to a MUA one?

Thanks for the nice comments, guys!)
Quote from: venom64 on December 19, 2011, 02:46PM
Hey UV can u give me some skinning tips? u know to keep detail & stuff. Somehow one time the brush glitched on photoshop & i was able to recolour while keeping shades & detail etc

also know how to change a PS2 model to a MUA one?

Once it comes to maintaining the materiality, I mainly use special textures of different materials (grundge, metal, cloth and etc). If you know how to Use such textures, then you can achieve great results in editing of model textures. I also use Smudge Tool (tool in Photoshop) to clean some parts of the texture. This is a very good thing.

As for PS2 models, I would could explain, but I can hardly tell you everything in plain English. So it only remains for me to send you here:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2398.0.html
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7.msg2749.html#msg2749