BLaw's Mod - Sandman (RELEASED), Realism Mini Mod

Started by BLaw, May 02, 2010, 08:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
awesome :D i can't wait to put him with nodoubt's great green goblin mod. psychos are fun :D

Thanks for the XML2 Joker Blaw, can't wait to test this bad boy out! And see Harley in action!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

oh everything sounds awesome, thanks for doing a XML2 version
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Yeah x3. Thank you very much for making him on x-men legends 2. Can't wait for the future projects.

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on July 27, 2011, 03:19PM
awesome :D i can't wait to put him with nodoubt's great green goblin mod. psychos are fun :D

Thanks

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 27, 2011, 03:46PM
Thanks for the XML2 Joker Blaw, can't wait to test this bad boy out! And see Harley in action!

For

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on July 27, 2011, 06:15PM
oh everything sounds awesome, thanks for doing a XML2 version

The

Quote from: edward on July 28, 2011, 10:49AM
Yeah x3. Thank you very much for making him on x-men legends 2. Can't wait for the future projects.

Nice

Quote from: мaгvel wатcheг on July 28, 2011, 11:00AM
Great!! I can't wait to try him out ^^

Replies :P

Quote from: BLaw on July 28, 2011, 11:12AM
Thanks

For

The

Nice

Replies :P

XD I feel kind of stupid lol, I read your reply to me and it said for and I was like for what? Lol but then I read the rest.... XD  :drool1:

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

D: I didn't know there were multiple levels of stupidity D:

This is truly a very wonderful and unique mod, but... it seems his sounds aren't working. At least not for me, and I've installed the mod properly twice now. And, also on a sidenote, Sandman's powers also seem to have no sounds...

August 08, 2011, 01:35PM #25 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 09:22AM by Harold Stark
The Joker? 0_o I'll not ask about the rights, but THANKS, man.
|-/