Spider Man Web of Shadows (skins spiderman11)

Started by spiderman11, May 04, 2010, 06:12AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The Rules:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2304.0.html

QuoteRegarding non-Marvel characters and mods
That being said, using other franchises such as (but not limited to) DC, Dark Horse, LucasFilm (Star Wars) are not allowed here at MarvelMods.com.  We have a great thing going here, and we feel that it's smart not to 'rock the boat' so to speak by having other companies come in and try to shut us down due to not liking their characters in a Marvel universe.  There have been a few characters that have slipped through the cracks here and there, and if you have them, we ask that under no circumstances do you share them with others.  Would they really shut us down if they found their characters in a Marvel game???  That's just it, we don't know.  But it's better to be safe then to go to the site one day and find out it's been shut down.  Additionally, any non-copyrighted character that has been published (for instance, in a web comic) is also off limits. 

So please, remove your skin since Poison Ivy belongs to DC, not Marvel.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Hi, The new ones you made are also GREAT !!!! thanxs !!!

LOVE the phoenix skin!!
She really looks like jean!

Jean_Grey_Phoenix, Deedooo, vr8wagen

Thanks, I tried to make them look like)
Even in the darkest time you can find a ray of light and hope.

Spideys New Duds

great great great !!!! hehehehe...keep them comming !!!!

Your Captain America is great! If I didn't know better, I could've swon it [was/i] Captain America, and not a mod of Spidey. Flawless!

Exalent mods i downloaded almost all of them keep up the good work....... :carnage: :toxin: :spiderman: :venom:
Spider-man Web of Shadows is the best Spider-man game ever.

Here's a new link, sorry so long.
http://www.mediafire.com/?67a2pe87343azm2