Spider Man Web of Shadows (skins spiderman11)

Started by spiderman11, May 04, 2010, 06:12AM

Previous topic - Next topic

My first version of the costume
Neon 1.0
Even in the darkest time you can find a ray of light and hope.

November 12, 2010, 12:25PM #47 Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 12:51PM by SilhouetteSpider
Wow, looks fantastic, I can't wait to use it in game, and see what you come up with next.

Edit: After playing with it, the only thing I can think of is maybe getting rid of the green lining around the eye, it looks unnecessary.

Thank you)

My pleasure, always happy to give feedback!

Oh! I had an idea for the "Neon" costume as a symbiote. Maybe making the eyes and markings white, and a little pointier, and slotting it for the black suit? It would be cool to have a set.

November 13, 2010, 05:57PM #51 Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 10:56PM by SilhouetteSpider
Awesome! Thanks! Though, it looks like you used the Red Suit model, is this for the red suit?

Edit:
Woah! It is for the Black suit! I don't think I've ever seen someone slot a red suit model for the black suit, instead of the raised spider, it has all the lines. Very Impressive Spiderman11. Also, I love the dark sliver for the Symbiote, it keeps the living/glossiness of the symbiote, and white symbiote! Still more impressed.

Also, the red one without the eye lining does look a lot better. The green one like that will be fantastic.

SpiderMan Tron

Green SpiderMan

November 14, 2010, 03:53PM #53 Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 04:09PM by SilhouetteSpider
Woah! I love the Tron skin, what is that concept art from?

Edit: Any plans for a symbiote Tron suit?

Hmmm, I thought it turned out really well. But that is okay, I'm sure I could find other symbiote skins that would fit well with the Tron skin. I am still eagerly awaiting your green neon without the eye rim bits.  :toxin:

Spiderman11, Kick Ass and all the characters from that comic does not belong to marvel, so you skin/mod is not allowed here. Please remove the picture and the link as soon as posible.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

The Tron Spider-Man is epic! Great work.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

Heeee great !!!! I love the new skins !!!!!! great work...like always !!!!!!