Beating Winter Soldier in Captain America's Simulator Mission

Started by SlackerMan, May 20, 2010, 07:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic

You have a 60-second timer before the missle is launched.  I beat up on Winter Soldier until the 20-second mark and run from terminal to terminal, stopping at each blinking one and activating it.  Once a certain number are activated, the timer moves back to 40 or even 60 seconds so that you have more time to beat up Winter Soldier before you have to activate some more terminals again.  Just keep repeating that process.

Also, you may have some equipment that Captain America could wear to do more damage to Winter Soldier.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I'll give it a try, thanks.

I have every other simulator mission completed with Ms. Marvel, Iceman and Johnny Storm just missing out on gold.  Everyone else is completed.

Use Shield Bash to smite the dastardly Winter Soldier a while but save enough energy for Shield Charge at the 20 second mark so thou might be fleet of foot to reset the Evil Panels of Doom! Wash-rinse-repeat. If you have Spiders Bite, equip it then you won't have to use the energy on Shield Charge. You can also use Reserve Strength but it's gonna cost you. The increase in movement speed is what you're looking for as time is not your friend on this one.
Good Luck.