MUA2 Assets

Started by Teancum, May 20, 2010, 06:03PM

Previous topic - Next topic
well when i used every thing that worked like effects, talents and powerstyles it stilled stopped and it did that in the atlantis stage after you have giving namorita that medicine to heal namor. when you go on to stop that mind control thing in atlantis then the game freezed. so i am not quite sure why and how. but still, the effects, talents and powerstyles doesn't do that much change. the animations do a bit more change then the others so i prefer to just use the actor folder.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

Quote from: marvel1404 on May 23, 2010, 02:30PM
well when i used every thing that worked like effects, talents and powerstyles it stilled stopped and it did that in the atlantis stage after you have giving namorita that medicine to heal namor. when you go on to stop that mind control thing in atlantis then the game freezed. so i am not quite sure why and how. but still, the effects, talents and powerstyles doesn't do that much change. the animations do a bit more change then the others so i prefer to just use the actor folder.
yeah but the actor file like 172_cyclops_igb contains the animations thell do the power but there wont be a animation, which is why i need the psylocke actor file also i noticed when i modded songbird her powers worked but she didnt use a animation so teancum can you please put the psylocke and songbird actor file please??

May 23, 2010, 04:20PM #17 Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 04:24PM by Teancum
Everything that was in the game is there, that's why I said:

Quote from: Teancum on May 20, 2010, 06:03PM
Here are all the usable assets from MUA2.

Quote from: marvel1404 on May 23, 2010, 10:10AM
it looks like the animations on actors are the only asset that works. if you use effects, powerstyles and talents then the game will crash all the time. i am now only using actors. they are the best on MUA1. specially daredevil and wolverines animation. like the jumping. its been updated since the MUA1. logans jump is cooler and more realistic. but MUA2 on Wii, PS2 and PSP are the same like MUA1 except for the costumes and stages and also it has new characters but we can get the characters to marvel 1 by modding.

Again, like I said twice now, THESE ARE NOT MODS.  These are files to be used for use to create mods with.  They are useless to someone who is not a modder.  Period.  Modders will know how to implement the stuff from MUA2 into a MUA1 booster.

May 23, 2010, 04:31PM #18 Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 04:38PM by Jeanfan321
yes i know that i was trying to work on songbird and i already have a skin from nodoubt jr mod of her from XML2 and she was there she didnt crash but when she uses her power she doesnt do a animation and i have no idea why and i thought that since songbird's actor file for example like the only actor files for here are 244_songbird_4_combat.igb and 244_songbird_dark.igb shouldn't there be  a actor like 244_songbird.igb that has her animations?? thats what im trying to say

It's nowhere near that simple.  I would suggest reading up on the Knowledge Base if you're wanting to know how that works.  Basically the animation names are pulled from inside the IGB file and can be found with a hex editor.

As far as what animations go with what characters, the naming conventions for files don't have to be the same.  The IGB is just a container that holds the individual animations.

Oh ok tried out psylocke and gave her cerebral bolt and telepathic swarm the only bugs were 1 tge animations were weird 2 she only had 6 powers 3 I think its the texture but when the telepathic swarm come the butterflys are circles I think I no how to fix it anyway thanks teancum that helped me now ima work on invisible woman and songbird

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on May 23, 2010, 08:12PM
Ok sorry for double posting but now everything works except songbird ima work on her psylocke anims work now and I een tested gambit posting pics later
ok now I got her to work all her animations powers and boosts but I hae the ssame problem that whiteking had for crushing discord oh well I expected it.The ONLY BUG now is when I added them to the game like songbird she only had 6 powers so I'm confused.but imma look into blaw's green goblin and the one from the assets

Set the topic to sticky, because it's a valuable thing for modders.

Thanks Teancum! These I could really use.

Does Jean's phoenix raptor wings during fusions and ressurections (which are notably absent from the PSP version) present here ?
also is it possible to have Iron Man's missile launching power and chest unibeam(only available in PSP version) to MUA1?
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

Quote from: nshinnosuke on July 06, 2010, 10:40PM
Does Jean's phoenix raptor wings during fusions and ressurections (which are notably absent from the PSP version) present here ?
also is it possible to have Iron Man's missile launching power and chest unibeam(only available in PSP version) to MUA1?
no she doesnt i remember in one of her fusions a phoenix raptor appeared its like a beam split fusion.And yes Irons power will work as long as you carefully modify it.I think Deedooo is giving Iron Man powers like that which im excited for

Quote from: nshinnosuke on July 06, 2010, 10:40PM

I guess the wings are there, but I think they don't work on MUA1 anyway.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I doubt they work but I dont think any of the fusion effects work in Mua1

Quote from: StrangeEvil on July 06, 2010, 11:21PM
I doubt they work but I dont think any of the fusion effects work in Mua1

Wrong, most of the effects from MUA2 works in MUA1, I used Fusion effects on the Xtreme of my Songbird mod, and I know that nodoubt_jr did the same with his Songbird mod for XML2.
You have to test them in order to know which effects work or not. As I know Jean's wings doesn't worked because they are models, like Songbird's mace.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5