MUA2 Assets

Started by Teancum, May 20, 2010, 06:03PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh well someone I could definitely use them then. Thanks for the info

Made the first post more clear.  People still weren't reading it and thought this was a mod.  It's not.

*but i figured out how to use it.I gave Wolvie a double jump and spider-man's power where he shoots a web at you and hits you

Yeah, there's a lot of cool stuff hidden in here.  If I had time I'd build a booster pack for all the characters, but you know how real life goes.

I notice these are from the Wii version of MUA2....has anyone pulled the assets from the PS2 version?  Do those models not work either?

those models don't work either, i belive.

yeah neither ps2 or wii skins work in mua1, the skeletons do work though
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: WhitekingWrong, most of the effects from MUA2 works in MUA1, I used Fusion effects on the Xtreme of my Songbird mod, and I know that nodoubt_jr did the same with his Songbird mod for XML2.
It's good to know that. But what do i need to make Iron Man's repulsor beam? I tried just change the effects of "orange beam" instead of Plasma Disk's effects. What do i need to change in powerstyle and talent? (If you know, please PM me with your help.)

July 10, 2010, 01:02AM #39 Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 01:08AM by Monitor2112
Quote from: nodoubt_jr on July 09, 2010, 10:29PM
yeah neither ps2 or wii skins work in mua1, the skeletons do work though

Cool.  So there is a Wonderman skeleton out there...an Absorbing Man, Hercules, Man Ape, just to name a few, since all of those were boss battles in MUA2.

Err right?

@Monitor2112, yep, you're right. I saw that.

Quote from: ds22489 on July 10, 2010, 01:21AM
@Monitor2112, yep, you're right. I saw that.

This could be FUN FUN FUN.  8)

Man Ape needs a custom rig otherwise the character will appear about a foot off the ground because their arms and legs aren't long enough.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Does anyone know where Ironman's power icons are?  Also does anyone know how to add the animations for the ap rockets and unibeam from MUA2 to MUA1.

Quote from: Sazandra125 on November 29, 2010, 04:02PM
Does anyone know where Ironman's power icons are?  Also does anyone know how to add the animations for the ap rockets and unibeam from MUA2 to MUA1.
we can't use icons from mua2.The only things that work are in this pack