After completing game, can you carry-over your leveled up heroes to a new game?

Started by SlackerMan, May 24, 2010, 08:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there no way to carry over your leveled up heroes after completing the game?  I completed the game and all the simulator missions but there was no option to begin a new game with the leveled up heroes.  Didn't XML2 allow you to carry over your heroes?

Just try it, really. You dont have to save it etc. its that easy :P (i believe it is possible though)

Quote from: SlackerMan on May 24, 2010, 08:03AM
Is there no way to carry over your leveled up heroes after completing the game?  I completed the game and all the simulator missions but there was no option to begin a new game with the leveled up heroes.  Didn't XML2 allow you to carry over your heroes?
but there should be an option to "begin with saved files"(or smth like that)

Quote from: SlackerMan on May 24, 2010, 08:03AM

I guess that the option to use your saved game appears when you complete the game in medium mode not in easy mode.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on May 24, 2010, 10:06AM
I guess that the option to use your saved game appears when you complete the game in medium mode not in easy mode.

Thanks.

Everyone will still be unlocked, though, right?