(HUGE ^D8) CR's USM Skins

Started by Carnage_Rules!, May 29, 2010, 12:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic
UPDATE!

>-CLICK HERE to download ONLY THE SKINS YOU SEE IN THIS POST-<

Back again folks, and I brought what I promised!
14 new skins for you. Ranging from the modern-day comic costumes, to the more obscure out-of-the-way stuff.
Even 3 new Venom skins!

Spidey Skins:
*2099 Hydra
*Battle Damaged
*Big Time (Red & Green)
*Cosmic / Captain Universe
*Dormammu
*Millenial Visions
*Ninja
*Nova  :nova:
*Spider-Venom
*Ultimate Cosmic / Ultimate Captain Universe

Venom Skins:
*Symbiote Wolverine
*Toxin (Venom)
*Zombified

The Big-Time Spidey skins come as a pair.

Based on the Shattered Dimensions costume:

Based on this image.

The Bucket-Head himself, Nova!

Venom Skins:

Based on his Web of Shadows form:

You wouldn't like TOXIN when he's angry...

On top of this, I've already begun some slight work on Shattered Dimensions. Keep your eyes peeled :D

There are 2 Captain Universes, let me get you the fixed text:
-Ultimate Cosmic/Captain Universe (descripted in his original attire)
-Ultimate Symbiote/Black Suit Cosmic/Captain Universe (otherwise it's mixed up w/ black suit)
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

awesome, these are cool!
Spider-man Web of Shadows is the best Spider-man game ever.

I like your mods Carnage Rules.
chrisw

Cool, is that Wolvenom from WoS?

Wait the minute........ didn't seems really zombified but................ oh well, doesn't matter.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

@Lars
Regarding the Wolverine-Venom, it's as close as I could come to the one from WoS. A youtuber requested it, and I thought it would be fun to try.
As far as Zombified Venom, a youtuber said the same thing about that as well.
The difference is, he is more of a dark gray than a black, and he has blood splatters on his teeth and chest design - unfortunately, I didn't make the blood noticeable enough.

Hey everyone, I'm not dead - but unfortunately, I'm not bringing an update with me this time.
Just wanted to let you all know I haven't abandoned you, or abandoned skinning - granted, I haven't skinned in quite awhile though.

My skins have been quite the hit on YouTube (and here, it seems) with over 2,500 downloads on my last pack. I have no immediate plans to get back into skinning, though I have been wanting to try and make Spidey's new Fantastic Four outfit...
I'm going to college in the fall, so I've been getting ready for that. But fear not, for I know the urge to get back into this will strike me, and when it does, I will not disappoint you.

Thanks to everyone for all their praise, and their downloads!
Remember, all of these are 100% original (as in I make the textures myself) and 100% from me. Some accusatory fingers have been pointed on YouTube by idiot commentators claiming I don't make these - trust me, I do.

texmod dosent seem to work for me...when i click run it says ultimate spiderman has stopped working any idea how to fix it guys?

Have you check if you have texture?That should be the problem because it's done that to me to and when I saw if I had texture it said no.
chrisw

Texture is one thing that you need for texmod for texmod to work.It is usually the main problem when it says that.So check that first before you do again because it will say that over and over again.
chrisw

where do i go to check it?

Check your video card it will tell you if you have texture.
chrisw

carnage rules,I like Ultimate Carnage out of that pack ,but how did  you get the  webs to change color and spiderman face in the pause menu?
chrisw

also how to do venom mods?
chrisw