(HUGE ^D8) CR's USM Skins

Started by Carnage_Rules!, May 29, 2010, 12:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: sycat2@ on September 18, 2010, 11:02PM
can it use in fake usm game ?  :venom:
You meant in an illegally downloaded game?

I have made the advertisement video for this update, I rendered it in HD. Now waiting for the next update or Carnage_Rules!' Web of Shadows skins(If he will ever make any).

hey, Carnage_Rules, they are crazy! Amazing Tuxedo-Man is exciting, yeah)
Why so Ultimate?

i found u guys on utube made reinstall the game for these mods thanks :)

:carnage:why dont make a spider-carnage,spiderman 2 unmasked or teared up costume,spidey unlimited,scarlet spider,cosmic spidey, and a spidey ninja!!!!! Please
  :spiderman: :spiderman: :spiderman: :spiderman:

plus, Bombastic Bag Man always a plus. ;)

I tried all the mods skins. & it does feel cool to have them both from Shattered Dimensions (2099, Armor, Flipside, Iron, Noir, Negative Zone V1). /_\ But the problem is i still have no idea how do i replace the other costumes w/ your costume made, other than just Original Ultimate.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Hey there, guys! Sorry it's been so long. You'd think after all this time I'd have an update for you, but alas, I do not. :C Just wanted to let you guys know, I didn't forget about you.

In the time that I've been gone, download numbers and YouTube views have absolutely EXPLODED, with my first video having roughly 12,500 views. My latest update has been downloaded off of megaupload 550 times. Might not be that impressive, but to me it's an amazing achievement.

I've been really busy lately. I'm a senior in high school (believe it or not!) So the shadow of being a soon-to-be college student looms over me constantly. On top of that, I'm in a local heavy metal band, so I juggle school, that, my friends and family, etc.

I can't say for sure when I'll get back to work. But trust me when I say that I am not done with this hobby. lol. Most likely when the Summer rolls around, or maybe during random sporadic moments of free time now, I will continue to work on these. I have a laundry list's worth of requests, both from here and from YouTube.
I'm mildly interested in picking up Shattered Dimensions and starting work on that, but I just have no time.

Thank you all very much for being supportive and downloading, though! I'm glad I could help to breathe new life into a very underrated game. :D

Remember, I'm always watching!

:carnage:

He said he will, when he has the time.

DUDE I HAVE A GREAT IDEA, CAN YOU CHARACTER HACK INTO IT AND HAVE SPIDERMAN BE CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!! IT WOULD BE THE BEST SICKEST GREATEST MOD FOR THIS GAME EVER!!!!! sorry for caps im really excited. :carnage: :carnage: :carnage: :carnage: :carnage: :carnage: :carnage: :carnage: :carnage: :carnage: :carnage: :carnage: :carnage: :carnage: :carnage: :carnage:
Spider-man Web of Shadows is the best Spider-man game ever.

Quote from: antivenom66 on December 09, 2010, 05:06PM
DUDE I HAVE A GREAT IDEA, CAN YOU CHARACTER HACK INTO IT AND HAVE SPIDERMAN BE CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!! IT WOULD BE THE BEST SICKEST GREATEST MOD FOR THIS GAME EVER!!!!! sorry for caps im really excited.

You're actually not the first person to suggest this!
Trust me, I would if I knew how. That would make my life :D

BUT for now,

I've began work again.
The next update should be nothing short of 11 skins.