(HUGE ^D8) CR's USM Skins

Started by Carnage_Rules!, May 29, 2010, 12:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey chrisw, your not in any trouble or anything. But keep all of what yoiu say on one whole post, not a few words per post. I think its spam.
Spider-man Web of Shadows is the best Spider-man game ever.

I know I know I just forgot to add that to it.
chrisw

Hey antivenom 66 do you know how to do venom mods because I want to do venom mods but I don't how to do them.
chrisw

Hey Dude Make A Unmasked spidey for once and a magneverse

I did make a magneverse mod and i will try to make the unmasked spidey.
chrisw

Hey Carnage Rules,can you make Monster Ock for venom.
chrisw

I would kill to see CR take on the 2012 reboot suit in USM. I know it's been done by others for Web of Shadows, but USM is the only free-roam Spidey game that matters IMO.  :spiderman:

im just curious, but what is "woss" every time i download something :spiderman:

I have a few requests... 1. Could you possibly create a symbiote spidey mod with a medium bluish tint? 2. could you make a ben reilly spider-man skin? ANd finally could you create a mod that adjusts venoms health so he doesnt have to keep feeding?

Dude, ive done it! at least 2 of ur suggestions...go to my thread http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,6953.0.html ...best I could do!

Quote from: gokussr4 on August 05, 2011, 08:22PM
Dude, ive done it! at least 2 of ur suggestions...go to my thread http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,6953.0.html ...best I could do!

Thanks for the tip, but to be honest I was hoping for a regular version of ben reilly's costume, not some inspired design. And I dont actually own the pc version of the game (yet) so I just want to see pics of the mods first. if they look nice I'll be buying the game for sure.

Hey boys and girls! Once again, no update. :C I am so sorry. College life is definitely something I'm not used to!
That being said, I'm not ignoring your cries. I've been compiling a list of requests and ideas that I've wanted to do myself, and once I get started on these again (which I will, this is not something I've abandoned), I'll begin cutting down the list.

If anyone's interested, I have done work on a few odd's and end's skins. One of which being the much-requested Unmasked Spidey. Yes, yes it is done. I'll also be doing the new version of Ultimate Spidey, and I may take a crack at the upcoming movie version of Amazing Spiderman. As far as Ben Reily goes, I'm not sure if I'll take him on yet. Due to the way the textures in USM work, the legs have to be the same color as the sides. So, making his baby-blue hoodie with the red tights on the bottom is impossible. I'm still debating ways to take that one on.

Also, I'm looking to expand my collection of skins past just the regular spidey characters you're used to. I won't divulge too much on it now, so I don't spoil the surprise, but I think you'll be pleased. Until next time! I'm always watching.

megaupload links... great

due to the recent shutdown of megaupload I can't use your links luckily I downloaded the media fire pack you put on youtube but it would be helpful if your next creation woud be on mediafire.

but yes I would I agree with the others I was in fact going to ask but I realised someone has maybe if you have sparetime in summer you could create an amazing spiderman (2012) costume for usm I would be very grateful and to be honest after comparing your usm skins to other usm skin creators your the best for usm
heres a sneak preview on one of my mods on my thread but this will be new.
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8940.msg166593.html#msg166593

Hello? Is this thing on..? Are you still out there? -peers out-

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring good news. I have replaced all of the broken Megaupload links with working MediaFire ones!
After a successful first year at college, I have once again began to take up skinning. I already have several new skins done, and several old skins have had updates made to them. I'm not quite finished with the next big update yet, and I don't want to spoil any surprises, but several fan requests (such as the upcoming Amazing Spiderman) will be fulfilled, and there will be some unexpected surprises in there as well!

And, just to show you all that I'm not all smoke and mirrors, I come baring a gift, one of the most requested skins to date...

Stay tuned, boys and girls, because I'm back on track, I've missed some pretty monumental costume changes that happened in the last year, and I plan on fixing that.