(HUGE ^D8) CR's USM Skins

Started by Carnage_Rules!, May 29, 2010, 12:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys! HUUUUUGE update!

I've made tweaks to each and every skin I've already made, some tweaks small, and some huge!
I added custom graphics to the HUD and to the pause screen for each skin, some more extensive than others.

I've also added some VENOM skins, and one Silver Sable skin as of late.
I've updated the Download link as well.

Give them a look! Download if you like them, and lemme know what you think!

:carnage: Rules!

Awesome     
I have  a question.......is it possible for you to make a thing with green goblin using venom and with hud like you have done for carnage?

No new updates as of late, I've been out of town for a couple days, and busy the days I've been in town.

Mj, I'm workin' on the Green Goblin you were talking about. I have to get to a point in-game where he is to get his HUD icon, though.

Also, this is a bit of a bump. Let me know what you think if you stop to look!

June 16, 2010, 03:22AM #18 Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 02:16PM by mj fan
QuoteMj, I'm workin' on the Green Goblin you were talking about. I have to get to a point in-game where he is to get his HUD icon, though.
thank you very very much
i really appreciate it  :bowdown1:
sorry i I hope i don't bug you with my little question  :)

Thanks a bunch for these! I love them. By the way, can you add the Carnage tendrils and make Ultimate Carnage like the one in your avatar? Or you can make a .tpf file to replace Venom :) Sorry if this is trouble to you. And thanks for these again

It isn't easy to modify USM skins, so you are great. I've never seen works better! Professional job, but unfortunately i can't use them (i don't have USM on my PC).
Why so Ultimate?

UPDATE!

That's right boys and girls, after a long wait and a busy week for Carnage, he's back with an update!

Adds both Mj Fan and Varimathras's requests for Venom Skins, as well as fixes for the previous ones.
On top of this, there's 1 brand-new Spidey Skin, and an update for another.

To MJ and Varimathras, if the skins aren't what you were hoping for, I'm sorry, skinning for USM is rather hard.

Anyway, THANK YOU to everyone who's stopped to look, comment, and download! You're the reason I keep goin' with this!

And what will be the next skin? :) Maybe a Daredevil skin? :D

Quoteif the skins aren't what you were hoping for, I'm sorry, skinning for USM is rather hard.
don't worry i love your skins they are perfect
by the way could you add his torn pants
that would be great    but  if you don't do it don't worry your goblin is already awesome   :jumping:  and I know I ask a lot  :)
and i know it isn't easy to modify USM skins
thanks for these again  You are an amazing usm skinner
THANK YOU !!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!  :popcorn:

June 22, 2010, 11:12AM #24 Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 11:15AM by Carnage_Rules!
Quote from: mj fan on June 22, 2010, 05:55AM
don't worry i love your skins they are perfect
by the way could you add his torn pants

Thanks very much for your kind words! I don't mind doing this at all. I'm hoping more people who play USM will be able to find these, since googling 'Ultimate spider man mods / skins" doesn't return a whole lot.

ANYWAY, unfortunately so far, I haven't found a way to add something like torn-up pants to Venom.
Not that I haven't tried. But Venom's (end of story mode) texture is only this:

So you can see how it's somewhat difficult to get Venom to have unique features. My apologies!

What's Next?
Well, I have a few characters in mind for my next skins (Daredevil, maybe Bullseye)
and I also plan to begin experimenting with my own designs, so we'll see what road that takes us down.

UPDATE PART 2:

*check out the new poll and let me know what you think

Calling all Daredevil fans!

Presenting the Man Without Fear and his arch-enemy, Bullseye! Bullseye swings around on black ropes, similar to Deadpool, and Daredevil of course swings on his blood red ones.

ONCE AGAIN I DID THE BEST I COULD

DARDEVIL AND BULLSEYE !!!!!   I love them !
QuoteONCE AGAIN I DID THE BEST I COULD
and once again they are perfect ... ^^

About the new poll... How about... Both? A pack AND individual download.

Quote from: VarimathrasXX on June 24, 2010, 09:57AM
About the new poll... How about... Both? A pack AND individual download.

Great idea!

So much so, that it's done! IF anyone was deterred from downloading these because of the fact that they were packed, they are now all up for grabs either by themselves, or all at once!

Enjoy!