(HUGE ^D8) CR's USM Skins

Started by Carnage_Rules!, May 29, 2010, 12:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Unfortunately, I don't think it is possible. Tendrils were apart of Carnage's model, and had skins of their own, so as far as I know there is no way to add them to Spidey's model.

July 07, 2010, 01:00AM #46 Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 02:31AM by VarimathrasXX
Then I might as well think of exporting that skin. Also, can you make a Morbius mod? You know, the Vampire?

I checked out Morbius, several different versions from several different Multiverses, and I'm having a hard time seeing a way I could transfer him to USM Spidey without making him look terrible.

HOWEVER, I didn't empty handed.

Behold, my first, somewhat original, creation. To my knowledge, this isn't a real Marvel Storyline, which would make this idea my own.

What If... Spider-Man Had Become the New Captain America?

Time for an ad video.

For morbius mod:
For the beginning make a blue Venom with Red eyes. It suits Vampires. Vampires and symbiotes, who both want Plasma and life force are both parasites.

I agree. Now waiting for a Venom Mod to combine with Captain America Mod.

I would love for a Spiderman Noir skin. That would be Awesome considering there are no noir skins.

Sorry to seemingly have been neglecting you folks. Morbius is possible in fact, I'll see what I can pull off.
As far as noir, I can give it a go too. I tried skinning 'Arachnoman' into Noir because of the eyes, but it didn't look that great.

As I look now, the pack I released has 40 downloads. If I can hit 50, I'll start work on another massive update.

I'm trying to keep from slacking or going with totally mainstream kind of skins that have been done before (like 2099, Captain Universe, stuff like that.)

I've been seeing some cool Spidey designs out of 'What If' comics and stuff like that, so we'll see where we go.

I'll wait for the big update then. I don't wanna make small vids.

I promised it, and I delievered!

Spidey Skins:
*Noir
*Spider-Phoenix
*The Shocker
*one or two extras not shown here, only available in the pack download

Venom Skins:
*Classic (in black, for those who dispute black vs blue)
*Anti-Venom
*Morbius the Living Vampire
*Angelo Fortunato

Plus, a skin of Gwen Stacy to replace Mary Jane!

10 New Skins released in this pack, including the requests made by Varimathras and The Line.

I decided that regardless of how mainstream an idea may be, or whether it's been done before, will no longer factor into my decisions. As is obvious by the inclusion of Spidey 2099 in this update.

I worked hard on these, so I hope you all enjoy! I will be making a new YouTube video very soon showcasing the newest releases.

Thank you so much they are incredible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :laola:

IT'S FREAKIN AMAZIMG
YEAAAH, I LOVE YOUR WORKS SO MUCH!!!
Really it's not so easy to modify USM textures, and you do it perfectly!
Diamond!
Why so Ultimate?

Haha, thanks very much everyone! I've worked hard on these for the past couple days, I felt like I owe you all after such a long time of nothing new.

These wouldn't be as popular as they are without you guys, so I thank you!
I hope to breathe new life into USM for everyone.

:carnage:

I finished uploading the ad vid, it's processing. I didn't put all the mods, because my recording program couldn't handle it for some reason :'(