WOLVERINE vs......SPONGEBOB!!!!

Started by spongeblob, May 31, 2010, 11:05AM

Previous topic - Next topic
 :electro:WARNING!! IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS POLL!!  EMOTIONLESS ROBOTS/HUMOURLESS WIERDOS MUST PROCEED WITH CAUTION!! :electro:

Lol, i made this because i was bored & had nothing better to do :)   :shocker: :galactus:
so who do YOU think would win? :punisher_logo: :hobgoblin:

May 31, 2010, 11:45AM #1 Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 11:49AM by shadowslacks
seriously, spongebob would win without a doubt! have you seen the episode of the new bully classmate who tried to kick his butt? or the other wanted criminal who punched him for hours? spongebob is the only square sponge in the sea which would make him some sort of a product of mutation or evolution! not to mention, whether he gets ripped to pieces or just simply lose his arm, he regenerates or reattaches! and he can talk!!! if mystique scares you, then be very scared and cautious of a talking yellow sponge that can create fire underwater!
you know what? why am i even answering the obvious. come on, lock this thread! JUST KIDDING! xD
still though, i stick by spongebob squarepants!

ps. wow look at what i just posted. i must be high or something :jumping:
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

*LOCKED* -- really?

SITE RULES

• Don't spam
    What's spamming?  Posting pointless messages to up your post count, double posting without good reason, resurrecting old topics for no reason, etc.  We have special ranks that we'll give you if you spam, and you won't like them.