Ariel's releases - Namor skin pack 01

Started by scott summers, June 05, 2010, 09:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool you released it!!! I still use the skin it looks great.The only that I can say is that her hands have no textures in them.Other than that the skin looks great! I'm bot sure if it's hard to do and it doesn't really need it cause it looks awesome already :)

looks good :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Wow fantastic skin I love it and cant wait to get it!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Looks amazing just....When i saw telepathic blade and telepathic poision, does that mean that another JG booster is coming our way (i love em, honestly!) :D

August 07, 2010, 11:19AM #113 Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 11:33AM by Jean_Grey_Phoenix
Thank you and about the booster, I don't know because I was working on this booster, it's done but  don't know if I will release it. Well I'm going to release the skins that I did for this booster. 1st X-factor( I did a new version, I'm just waiting jeanfan321 compile the file) third X-Factor, (done.) Marvel girl ( I did a new version, I'm just waiting jeanfan321 compile the file). And I'm going to make an version of rachel Modern aka MUA 2 (deedooo did the skin for MUA, but the design is mine). Well, be sure that you will see 1 or more boosters for jean by me. Including the movie version (will be very nice) and I did a MUA 2 ps3 version of Jean that is done but I can't release it because for pyrokinetic blast I was trying to use invisible woman's concussion blast code but it didn't work, so I used a code form a mod but the modder who did the code didn't give me permission to use his/her code, so I have to find out how to make Invisible woman's code work, or no Jean Grey booster to you my friends.And as I am talking about all my projects, I did 5 psylocke's skins ( HoM and three versions of her movie skin that I designed), two Aqua's skins ( Movie and ultimate ) and Pixie's Messiah Complex skin  (I'm just waiting jeanfan321 compile all these files).
And I'm trying to do my own mod: the white king!

Like i said i love em. I think it really shows the many powers of Jean :) And is the White King somehow a tribute? XD

The white king (my white king) is the son of cyclops and Emma frost from an alternate future, He is a powerful telepath and has some telekinetic abilities, He is also a phoenix's host.
His name: Willian Summers
His powers:
Psychic beam
Telekinesis
Fear
Psionic Slam
Obey the king! (Mind Control)
Solar Explosion ( radial power that burns enemies )
Telekinetic Shield
Diamond Form
X-Treme - ???

cool! now i'm even more excited to see those character sketches for the skins ^^. sounds like it will be a fun mod!

Thank you my friends I hope I can make him (I'm very busy)
And jeanfan321, if oyu have your computer could you compile the skins I sent you??

Ehh ill se my laptop died so I have no access to it and my desktop I can use probably.I'll pm you and let you know plus,I start school tommorow