Ariel's releases - Namor skin pack 01

Started by scott summers, June 05, 2010, 09:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on October 16, 2010, 04:55AM
So, this skin will not work with MUA until it has been hexedited?  I will wait to include it on the Alternate Skins thread until it is actually ready for play.  Let us know.  :)

Isnt every cuckoo mod like this, and im pretty sure you have to hex edit it on your compter, but maybe im wrong lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I have no idea how hexediting works.  I have used the Stepford Cuckoos mod on my computer in the past, and I have noticed them just standing around sometimes and I can't even control them.  But, I don't know if it's because of hexediting.  I do know that I have never done any hexediting on them.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I know that the cuckoo mod i useing turns to rhino sometimes and thats cuz I didnt hex edit

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Awsome, you should make Jean in her Wolverine and the X-Men clothes!

i love this skins! specially Jean's street outfit. thank you very much for this skins!

MUA 2 PS3 jean:
:phoenix:  :phoenix:  :phoenix:  :phoenix:  :phoenix:  :phoenix:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks to:
Marvelfan12345
Jeanfan321
Shadowslacks
Thephoenix
Dark_Mark
Someone I forgot.

Awesome, so what does this boost do, and does it have any other costumes?

You finally released it! This is one of my fav Jean boosters.

thank you guys.
@ midnightphoenix- It doesn't have any new costumes.