Ariel's releases - Namor skin pack 01

Started by scott summers, June 05, 2010, 09:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks for the info!! I wanted to try the astral form though.. It was very cool!! But that's ok, cause all the other Jean boosters are great too!!  :phoenix:

Rachel grey as the phoenix:
http://jean-grey-phoenix.deviantart.com/art/Rachel-grey-as-phoenix-skin-192922013
the download link is in my coment under the picture.

Yay! Glad its out now!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hi.  Can you tell me what is the difference between the second and third skins?  Also, when I put these in the Alternate Skins thread, what should they each be called?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I'm not Toothless but I can answer the questions. The 2nd and third have different eyes (one normal the other all powerful) while I noticed the 3rd one has lighter red hair than the other (not sure if that is lighting or meant to be that way). A good name would be Phoenix MvC3 as the colors are based off of Jean's playable game model from the upcoming Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Thanks for explaining Marvelfan12345. the differences are the eyes and the hair. ( the hair of the 2nd is red and the othr is orangeish).

I totally didnt realize the MVC3 thing even tho they were called that, but then I looked again and I was like they do look like MVC3! ha ha Great job on them!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I like the colors, but you should use the Dark Phoenix model (from the 2nd and 3rd skins) on her green phoenix skin, so she wont have the black outline in XML2. Just a little request from me, since the green variant is my favorite lol :)
Great job.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

nice job!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

thank you!
@- Whiteking, I will make one new version for you!

January 12, 2011, 11:25AM #329 Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 01:44PM by Toothless
Quote from: whiteking on January 11, 2011, 09:57PM
since the green variant is my favorite lol :)
It's my favorite too! the green version is the best because fit her green eyes and it contrasts with the red hair, the orange/fiery powers and the pink powers! It's very harmonic!