Ariel's releases - Namor skin pack 01

Started by scott summers, June 05, 2010, 09:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic

which is the middle one in the second row?

a alternate skin from the game X-Men next dimension.

Quote from: Toothless on January 22, 2011, 04:50PM
a alternate skin from the game X-Men next dimension.
interesting. i'll have to check it out

Fantastic Jean collection!
& Lol at the two cute Toothless pic in the bottom two..sooo cute!
Downloading.<3

It is the best jean collection! really!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Thank you!!
@deedooo- (love your new avatar and signature) you should try the game, it's very funny.

Quote from: Toothless on January 24, 2011, 07:20AM
Thank you!!
@deedooo- (love your new avatar and signature) you should try the game, it's very funny.

I love your sig to! That's a game? what is it?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I was talking about the game X-Men next dimension.

Toothless, is this your Marvel Girl - Phoenix skin?  I downloaded it from somewhere and listed it as yours, but I don't see it in your releases.  I started to add it to the Alternate Skins thread, but then couldn't find a link for it.  If it's not yours, do you know whose it is?

Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I think Toothless did make it but now I can't exactly remember. Hopefully he'll come on to the forum soon and clarify. He also told me through pm that he released Storm's Ghost Boxes skin (on the MUA default Storm Astonishing model) in the requests pack but it isn't there.

Sorry for replying to late! I recently bought Kingdom hearts 2 and I was playing all the time to get Ariel's level.
the skin is mine.
Here is the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ui8t663vtai3ima
If you have another question, please ask!

Quote from: Toothless on February 09, 2011, 07:36PM
Sorry for replying to late! I recently bought Kingdom hearts 2 and I was playing all the time to get Ariel's level.
the skin is mine.
Here is the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ui8t663vtai3ima
If you have another question, please ask!
Toothless the other day you pmed me that you included the Storm Ghost Boxes skin (the new version without the cape) in the requests pack but I double-checked and it isn't there. Is there another link to it.

Off-topic: Did you get to Ariel's level and is the game fun? I've never played it.

OMG, sorry to get off topic cant help it :D, I love kingdom hearts, but I have to say Ariel's level in the first is way better, and ps for KH2 you have to get tons of things to do things in her level so her lvl takes for ever as you have to leave all the time to get different powers, so the best thing to do is make sure when you unlock her lvl to play threw other worlds first because you have to return to half the worlds any way, so then you can new things so you can beat Atlantica, sorry if I spoiled things or something, just trying to help, I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS