Ariel's releases - Namor skin pack 01

Started by scott summers, June 05, 2010, 09:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oh her fiery booster isn't an alternate version of shawdowslack's booster, Sure that there are many powers from his booster, but I mixed the powers of his/her booster and of other people.For example:
Telepathic illusion - exchanged for Jean MUA 2 psionic boom- Thanks to marvelfan12345
Telekinetic trip - exchanged for phoenix rage- Thanks to marvelfan12345
I exchanged psychic entity code for Jean MUA 2 Mental guardian now it fires more projectiles.

June 05, 2010, 01:14PM #17 Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 01:18PM by Jeanfan321
also do you want me to make a picture collage of invisible woman?? to take up less space

EDIT:also can i use the fantastic shield effect for a telekinetic bubble for Jean Grey?

June 05, 2010, 01:38PM #18 Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 02:10PM by Jean_Scott_Summers
Sure.Thanks if you made the pics collage!!

Will you use the effects in your invisible woman booster based in MUA 2 invisible woman?

Quote from: Jean_Scott_Summers on June 05, 2010, 02:11PM
Will you use the effects in your invisible woman booster based in MUA 2 invisible woman?
yeah but i rather use your effects

Thanks for Jean fiery booster picture collage. Now I released the booster. I'm adding something to her shield in the telekinetic booster pink and blue.When I finish I will release it!!

i think you should release it on the second page and once im done with the collage for Invisible Woman then you can add it to the second page

I finished the telekinetic pink and blue version I will release it tomorow!!
Hey guys, did you like the Fiery booster?

you should put  Jean_Scotts_Summers boosters UPDATED Jean Booster
so people will pay attention

exactly

did you like the Fiery booster?
of course i like it she is awesome
i even prefer her than your invisible woman booster ( i love the way how you recolored her effects )
jean is so phoenix in your booster

Very cool work!I agree with mj fan Jean looks so Phoenix with you booster!That`s very good!

I agree with everyone else its amazing, it makes jean look more powerful and more phoenix