Anyone still got DLC

Started by tymaca321, June 13, 2010, 10:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just curious XD. This is in no-way meant to game-share or what, but since it was only for a couple weeks on, im pretty curious if any of you guys got it. Me personnely, no. Which im pretty sad about because i really wanted to play as Psy, but i cant have everything in the world :P

Well, I don't have any of it, which makes me really sad (Cable, Juggernaut and Black Panther, I so miss you!!!)

I have them from forcing my parents to buy it the day it came out. I'm glad I did that.

Luckiest person EVER! I got it around the time the DLC was out to. But seriously, what do you do first with a new game, do a playtrough or check for dlc :P

And what if you dont like the game, thats extra wasted money

June 14, 2010, 04:48PM #6 Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 05:45PM by LarsAlexandersson
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 14, 2010, 06:32AM
I have them from forcing my parents to buy it the day it came out. I'm glad I did that.

So you don't have time to wait spending your money before what's gonna happen to DLC removal. Just liked The Simpsons does. BTW, so what's your console & your region account. Is your region account is US.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: Teancum on June 13, 2010, 05:36PMIt's 100% impossible.  The DLC can't come back.  Activision does not own the rights to digitally distribute content for Marvel Comics anymore, and a deal to do so would cost hundreds of times more than the profits they'd get on two games considered old at this point.

Anything you hear about DLC returning, petitions to get it back, ways to cheat and use someone else's PSN ID or XBL gamertag to get the DLC -- none of that works.  Even people who bought the DLC can't get it restored if they deleted it - it was physically removed from PSN and XBL servers, not just hidden from someone wanting to buy it.

The DLC does not exist in any form on the Xbox Live or PlayStation Network servers.  The files were deleted, not just removed from public view.  There is no way to get the DLC at all now. 

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on June 14, 2010, 04:48PM
So you don't have time to wait spending your money before what's gonna happen to DLC removal. Just liked The Simpsons does. BTW, so what's your console & your region account. Is your region account is US.
I just really wanted to try out the DLC. That and I had some birthday money so I could get it. My region account is US and my console is 360.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 14, 2010, 06:50PM
I just really wanted to try out the DLC. That and I had some birthday money so I could get it. My region account is US and my console is 360.
That's cool. Although, I'm in Europe, but on my games box, it says it's NTSC, so who knows? :D BTW, Lars is a PS3 user, as much as I know.

I just saw the real reason the DLC was removed (on the HeroHQ website...Damn i hope Activision is still trying :()

Quote from: tymaca321 on June 15, 2010, 07:34AM
I just saw the real reason the DLC was removed (on the HeroHQ website...Damn i hope Activision is still trying :()
According what I know (what I can't say here, because I can't remember, but I'm sure), Activision can't do anything about it, even if they would want to, they can't.

Yep. They choose to not lenghten their license with Marvel...And guess what? It expired at 1 januari XD. Limited-time offer my...butt. I guess dindt want to was the right answer there

Quote from: Teancum on June 14, 2010, 05:35PM
The DLC does not exist in any form on the Xbox Live or PlayStation Network servers.  The files were deleted, not just removed from public view.  There is no way to get the DLC at all now.

Well it came back as of July 1st, so I dont think the files were deleted.

It was deleted. Activision contract expired with MARVEL so for legal issues they had 2 be deleted. But they are back now so no need to fret.