Your MUA3

Started by MarvelFan12345, June 16, 2010, 03:03PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Here you can just post any ideas you would have for MUA3. Roster, storyline, enemies, powers, etc.

My roster would be 36 characters.

Black Panther  :panther:
Black Widow  :blackwidow:
Captain America  :capamer: (starting character) 
Cyclops  :cyclops:
Daredevil  :daredevil:
Deadpool  :deadpool:
Dr. Strange  :strange:
Elektra  :elektra:
Gambit  :gambit:
Hawkeye  :havok:
Hulk  :hulk_icon:
Human Torch  :humant:
Iceman  :iceman:
Invisible Woman  :iwoman:
Iron Fist  :ifist:
Iron Man  : :stark:
Luke Cage  :pman:
Mr. Fantastic  :fantastic:
Ms. Marvel  :warbird:
Namor  :namor:
Nightcrawler  :nightcrawler:
Phoenix  :phoenix: (starting character)
Psylocke  :psylocke:
Punisher  :punisher_logo:
Rogue  :rogue:
Scarlet Witch  :scarletw:
She-Hulk  :shehulk:
Silver Surfer  :silvers:
Songbird  :dazzler:
Spider-Man :spiderman: (starting character)
Spider-Woman   :spiderwoman:
Storm  :storm:
Thing  :thing:
Thor  :thor:
Wasp  :wasp:
Wolverine  :wolverine: (starting character)

Anyway the game is divided into two sections. Section 1 is Secret Invasion and Section 2 is Dark Reign. The game ends with the Heroic Age beginning. The Cabal, Dark Avengers, and HAMMER will all be major stuff in the second half of the game. Siege will also be part of the second half (as part of Dark Reign).

So in the first half you have Stark and Richards contacting the four starter heroes to come to Stark tower as the Hand is attacking led by Elektra. Elektra is killed and discovered to be a skrull. The media somehow discovers this and leaks this news to everyone. People become suspicious about heroes as they kept this from them. Meanwhile Fury begins to believe that skrulls will start an invasion and everyone doubts everyone else's identities. Fury also restarts the taskforce which is the playable roster. Secrets will be revealed as more and more people reveal themselves to be skrulls. All is led to one final battle with heroes and skrulls.

Of course Osborn takes adantage of this and kills the Skrull Queen. He starts HAMMER, ends Shield and begins the Dark Avengers. Siege begins but not until you head to Thunderbolts mountain to rescue Songbird and Swordsman (the only two Thunderbolts who won't side with Osborn.) Swordsman dies and Songbird joins the team.  After that the task force has several more missions until Siege begins. After Siege ends the task force battles Osborn and his forces and with Osborn's defeat the Heroic Age starts.

That is just the basic summary and of course there would be more missions. Maybe the team having to find Cage's baby and maybe even Doomwar. This would be part of the second half. The first half would have many missions involving stopping the Skrulls.

Places would include Stark Tower, the Baxter Building, X-Mansion, Latveria, Thunderbolts Mountain, SHIELD Underground HQ, Asgard.

There would be team bonuses with normal teams like X-Men, Fantastic Four, Avengers as well as other teams like Double Date, Femme Fatale, etc.

The fusion system would be uses and every character would have 2 alternate costumes besides the default costume, and 8 powers.

It really isn't too complete of an idea but the main summary of what I would want for MUA3.

Yeah if they make a MUA3 i would go with a storyline that brought all the heroes together like the Secret Invasion or Civil War and add Emma Frost cause LOTS of people wanted her other than that your ideas seem cool to me plus they should upgrade there fusion stuff i dont think every strong character like the thing and hulk have to throw wolverine or rip a rock out the floor and in 1 of the fusion pics magneto can make a tornado which doesnt make sense i can understand if jean and storm can make one but Magneto no.And they need to work on the characters a little more.black widow looks really ugly and jean had some big behind breast in her first class outfit.They need to upgrade there hair to Like Invisible Woman her hair looked bad including She Hulks

Yeah I would want fusions to be different. So Thing with Ms. Marvel would be different than Hulk and Ms. Marvel. As many fusions as possible would be unique. And yes Invisible Woman would need longer hair.

True and if invisible woman can fly when she does a clearing fusion with deadpool than she should be able to fly without fusions.and about the fusions when they released the trailer about mua2 fusions I thought every character has there own unique fusion but then I realize that you see the same stuff over

A bigger studio than Vicarious Visions at the helm.  They did a good job, but they just didn't have the manpower to make it bigger, badder and better than MUA1.

I think VV did great at what they had at use, but your right as they couldn't go more than MUA. In fact a lot of stuff couldn't even equal MUA like the number of costumes and powers.

I hope they use punctuation in the conversations. That's all we need.

Seriously, bigger roster, XML2 customization + more.

What exactly do you mean by XML2 customization. Do you mean the leveling up system?

Yeah I did like that a lot as well.

I never used gear it was fun but I ain't really use it

If they could put XML2's and MUA1's all good stuff, than it could be a great game. I don't care if it's MUA3 or XML3

I like the "Dark Reign" Scenario with a similar set up as MUA 2 where you pick sides. Only this time you can choose to join Osborn and have characters such as Taskmaster and The Hood, or side with the heroes. Only this time have 2 completely different rosters depending on which side you choose. Now, I don't know much about what all it takes to create a video game, so this might seem a bit sci-fi but here's the general layout of the game that I would like to see.

I'll see if I can put my thoughts into words.

- I'd like to have a full open world (sandbox) that covers the U.S. with a 50 state initiative roster setting. (think a really big grand theft auto style). There is a story, and certain missions but also allows for free roaming.

- Depending on where you are at depends on which superheroes you can be. i.g. If you're in San Francisco you can be the X-Men. If you are in New York, you can be X-Factor)

- However, you can have your heroes (or villains) travel through various modes of transportation to go to different map locations so that if you're the Punisher in New York and you want to help out Thor in Oklahoma you can. You can spend the money (credits) that you earn to purchase plane tickets, subway passes, taxis, etc. But let's say that in Oklahoma, you switched from Punisher to Balder and then had Balder make his way to the west coast to aid the X-Men. If you want to be Punisher again you have to pick him up back in Oklahoma. Now if you have a character like the Hulk, you could probably run from coast to coast without spending any money, or if you have...say...Cloak you could teleport your whole team. Does this make sense?

- You have "hero" and "street" mode where you can walk around freely as alter ego's as to find out information about what's going on and can purchase your airline tickets or whatever. People will respond to you differently whether or not you're in costume.

- While walking around this open world if you're a hero, you might see a bank robbery and can stop it or, if you're a villain and just see a bank and decide to rob it. (Think Ultimate Spider-Man)

- You can purchase news papers off the street that give you local and national headlines so that you could choose your next course of action. So say you're Matt Murdock and you buy a paper while wondering around Hell's Kitchen. Now in Local Headlines you read that there have been Bullseye sightings, but in the National Headlines you see that the Great Lake Avengers are having trouble with a string of mysterious murders. You can hang around Hells Kitchen and try and track down bullseye or head off to Michigan.

- Night and Day internal clock.

- On-line Co-op

- And of course a large roster of playables on both sides.

what do you think?

This sounds more like Marvel: Dark Reign, The MMORPG

Yeah I thought the same thing as soon as I hit submit. Except I'd like it to be on a console, and still be able to have teams of 4 or whatever like you do now...but yeah pretty much.