X-men Legends 3

Started by Jeanfan321, June 17, 2010, 11:12AM

Previous topic - Next topic
so if X-men legends 3 came out what roster would you like in it? and what story? if it were me my roster would be:
:archangel:
:banshee: :beast: :bishop: :cable: :cball: :colossus: :cyclops: :dazzler: :deadpool: :domino: :emmafrost: :gambit: :havok: :husk: :iceman: :iwoman: :jubilee: :kittyp: :magik: :magma: :marvelg: :moonstar: :nightcrawler: :phoenix: :polaris: :psylocke: :rogue: :storm: :wolverine: :xavier: :xman: :x-23:
basically that would be my roster villians would be
:apocalypse: :avalanche: :blob: :blink: :juggernaut: :madrox: :magneto: :marrow: :mystique: :pyro: :revanche: :stooth: :sauron: :sinister: :cuckoo: :toad: and i would want the battle to be realistic like in order to defeat juggernaut you have to work together to take his helmet off and have a telepath on your team to defeat him.i would like it to be a mission where you battle Phoenix,Bigger and badder Sentinels,choose any charcter you want at anytime,save at anytime, and a danger room with all the maps you've been in and scenraios like survive and protect

Goodness gracious! We have a topic about this too know?! Ah...Okay. I want it be like MUA3, just with other characters and story.

We actually do have 2 topics about this. One about the roster and one about everything for the game.

...I can't even make a bad joke about this...Well, at least, lets hope they will make it.

We should continue this discussion here so we don't get in trouble.
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,716.0.html

June 17, 2010, 11:20AM #5 Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 11:23AM by Jeanfan321
ok ill lock this topic

EDIT:that thread is 120 days old or more