Female

Started by White Fan, June 22, 2010, 05:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 :storm: OR  :blackwidow: OR  :warbird: OR :phoenix: OR  :emmafrost:

Jean Grey - cause she has my fav powers out of the lot, she is passionate and caring for others. She managed to forgive and accept people who attempted to ruin her life like Mastermind and Emma Frost. So many things have happened to her in her life but she kept coming up. Death has not managed to stop her yet and she has the most powerful love in the world with someone very special to her hint, hint. This love helped save the universe more than once.

Storm, duh. She's my favourite female hero, has awesome powers, is a natural leader. She's fierce, strategic, ruthless and is never intimidated by anyone. She has lead the X-Men, Morlocks, Fantactic Four, X.S.E. and is so admired by her fellow X-Men that when she decided to leave the team half of them followed her. She's a queen, she's deep, never shallow. The pampered life of a spoiled queen is just not enough for her, she has vision and a warrior's spirit and will never rest till mutants are safe and accepted. She doesn't take her powers for granted and has beaten people like Callisto and Cyclops without using her powers. She has one of the strongest wills in the marvel universe, being able to resist telepathic assaults from some of the most powerful telepaths on earth such as the shadow king and emma frost. she's a great friend and several x-men are particularly close to her, some see her as a sister (Jean, Scott, Beast), some as a close friend an almost motherly figure (rogue, shadowcat, gambit, psylocke). She's the only X-Man that from the very beginning treated Xavier as an equal and not as that revered creature that other X-Men used to see in him. What can I say? She's complex, interesting and always surprising.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

What you just said about storm is so touching and true

I agree. She would have been my 2nd choice. My fav moment with her and Xavier was in UXM 305 where she said she would never steal for him again.

I also really love her friendship with Jean. The issues in Classic X-Men or the original issues of UXM. Their moment in UXM 100 was very touching. In Inferno when X-Factor and X-Men were fighting to the death it was Storm and Jean's friendship that stopped the fighting and they were the only smart ones who didn't fight each other. Their moments in X-Treme X-Men, UXM 270, and Jean's wedding were great too. At Storm's wedding I wish Jean could have been looking down from the beyond or something. I'm sure she would have been the Maid of Honor.

One thing I really liked about Storm is that in the movies and comics she has been known to be a powerful speaker. A reason why she is always the speaker at funerals.

None. I dislike all of them. I prefer other X-Woman and some other female heroes.

omg squiril girl is tehz awesomes !!!!11111!!!1

but in all seriousness black widow is probably my favorite marvel woman. that or she-deadpool XD.

Lady Deadpool, no? :D

eh, i'm not a big details person :P

im gonna go for Storm. Nowhereman said it all!
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Poor Ms. Marvel and Black Widow.

hey black widow got a vote..

June 25, 2010, 03:16PM #13 Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 03:20PM by mj fan
Jean Grey because i love her powers and she is nice with others
I dislike  emma    she ruined her relationship with cyclops and she helped to change jean into dark phoenix !!!! 
she  ruined her life

June 25, 2010, 03:27PM #14 Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 03:32PM by MarvelFan12345
Emma had a big part in that but unfortunately at the end it was Jean who finished it off. Scott picked Jean and couldn't move on from her when she died but Jean forced him to move on so that he would still be an X-Man and stop a bad future from happening. She saved the world but sacrificed her love. When Jean comes back I want her to restore Scott's original choice which was Jean. That is who he truly wanted at the end. So Scott and Emma may be together now and even if Jean never tells Scott about what she did and never fixes it, it would be Scott and Jean's love that won. Actually not even that it would be, she already has won. It was Jean that he picked as he wanted her. Maybe one day in the hands of the right writer they will be back together. Right now the only classic Marvel couple that is still standing is Reed and Sue.