All these changes were made to Deadpool's original powerstyle, which contained a lot of lazy mistakes.Fixes:
Assassin Strike - Now hits 3 times, and it's pretty powerful. Apparently it was supposed to hit 3 times, but didn't because the last 2 attacks were both "index=2".
- Doesn't rob energy anymore. Drawing the guns used to take energy, so the first shot used to consume double energy.
- Knockdown now registers. The knockdown never registered before, because the word "auto" was missing from "dmgmod_auto_knockback".
- Way knockdown activates is changed. It used to use "type = ce_atk_self" but that had problems. The knockdown wouldn't activate unless the enemy was attacking you. So, if you actually got the small chance for it, but the target was just standing there or walking, he wouldn't have been knocked down. It really doesn't matter but it's nice to have a move work how it's supposed to. The method I used didn't seem like the best so if anyone has any better suggestions, I'm all ears!
- Both bullets per use now do separate damage. Hey, it's what's promised, "(Damage) per bullet".
- Both bullets have the chance of knockdown.
Teleport Flurry - The stun has been corrected. "victimeventtag = 101" was missing from the trigger...Rookie mistake
Blade Cyclone - Doesn't rob energy anymore. It's an energy per second move so I don't really see why it had to take energy to activate, plus use energy per second as well.
Grenade Toss - Damage corrected. If the grenade actually targeted an enemy, it wouldn't do damage.
Anyhow, there it is. I think I've fixed everything wrong with