Woo Hoo!

Started by MonitorAccess, July 05, 2010, 03:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 05, 2010, 03:35AM Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 10:08AM by MonitorAccess

Well...it is now almost 5:30 AM...and I have been up for almost 24 hours...but I just couldn't get to sleep last night.

So I decided to dive in and figure out how to install some of these awesome mods I have downloaded from here.  The screen capture above shows I managed to get some into the game using HeroselectXML2. :hawkeye: :quicks: :thor: :vision:

YAY!  nodoubt_jr ROCKS!!!!  ( I think he was responsible for all of the ones I used today...at least he was in the Thor which I opened real quick so I could give a shout out)

I am now going to try to get some sleep...and tomorrow get the rest of the Avengers into the game as I want (Cap, Beast, Ms. Marvel, Hulk, Black Panther, and a LOT of others I am too tired to think of right now....and YES I am so looking forward to running Cap's Kooky Quartet.....now I just need to figure out how to add that as a TEAM BONUS...so much still to learn!!!)

EDIT - Changed the above picture because I *DO * now have the Avengers roster circa issue #16 going!  I started a new run through of Avengers, with X-Men first class, Spider-Man and Deadpool (I needed SOMEONE to teleport...might switch him out for Dr. Strange)

You need some rest but its good to get exited for some of the amazing mods we have here. :)

July 20, 2010, 11:16AM #2 Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 11:20AM by emada04
Hi everybody, at least I´m happy and excited to share with you that I´ve already found out, the way of including one of my favorite characters to the xml2 (VINDICATOR). Im new at this so I also spent to many nigth hours on it, but the final work is a good reward.