My MUA Videos

Started by Jeanfan321, July 13, 2010, 12:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That pink wave, and honestly. i putted my speakers all the way to 100 and still no sound, maybe because the vid was just uploaded or somthing?

I watched your first video (the skrull world one) skipped to 3:14 and still didnt hear a thing. Edit : To be a bit more specific, that attack you did with her around 3 mins.

Im sorry for the double post, but somthing seems wrong with my speakers :P So ignore the ''dont have music'' comment :P

Oh the pink wave lol.Thats the same power from Marvelfan12345's booster for jean. That's her Telekinetic Wave power.I raised the damage and gave it a new effect

Sure even though its the same effect from the Psylocke Mod by Burning Rage

EDIT:
Here's a little project i've gotten in to again although im not releasing it though cause i need permission and really don't want to but here it is.i'll make a preview video

Telekinetic Force

Slams away targets with telekinesis

Cosmic Beam(effect by Jean_Grey_Phoenix)

shoots a beam that can split of and ignite enemies

Cosmic Bolt(effect recolored by me)

Shoots out 15 cosmic bolts that stun the enemy and has a chance to ignite them. I used whitekings bolts as a base changed the color and increased the size of it.

I subscribed (terrytuker, dads account, to lazy to make one. :P). Can you make a preview video for Marvel Girl??

I liked the Cuckoos fighting the Mysterios :P
The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived. (Oscar Wilde)

Emma Frost New powers X-men Legends 2 version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5N6rb9SRS4
Most powers based off of Whiteking's awesome mod for Marvel Ultimate Alliance

I love it especially the fire tornadoes and awesome preety pictures of jean :) ould you make a preview of your Whiteking Mod?