Havok Beta (Choose Your Destiny)

Started by matt710, May 27, 2007, 12:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't know.  I didn't see a ripped version of it.  Someone uploaded it and said it was ps2 when I requested it but it was the same size as the pc one (probably not ps2 I assume).  Do you know of it being anywhere?  I searched to no avail.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Just tried it and it does the same thing.  Thanks for the suggestion though.

Havok only shows up in the menu when you're leaving, is there anyway to fix this?
I've tried changing the skin, but it's the same whatever his appearance.

Thanks

I am unsure why that would happen.  Did you put the skelleton in the proper place?  There is one glitchy skin in there, which is ironically the one that comes with the game. 

Hi, I fixed it.  There are several skeletons in the mod and I just had to switch to using 19_havok (with idle).  Obvious really when you think about it!

Those were put in as per your own preferences.  I think there was a readme in there to tell you that or it was on the forum somewhere.  One skeleton was just bishop, one was modified by teancum and the one you chose I believe I modified so he had some menu animations.

Alright, I am preparing to update Havoc.  He will have a lot of changes.   For one his xtremes are changing.  Also I am changing a beam move to a repeated blast move.

Also he will get a new fightstyle, skeleton, and sounds. 

More things will probably change along the way.  He should be done in a few days.

Oh yeah I cant wait. Will there be any new costumes as well?

Does anybody know how to get rid of the extra junk on this skin.  I tried the hide skin in the herostats, but it didn't work...  Am I supposed to start a new game for it to take effect? 

This is boreman's skin that is based off of 0103.igb in MUA

Dont know, but yay an X-factor skin! It will go great with the Polaris one. Are you also including his original costume from the 60s or his 90s Brotherhood look?

Ok I am still confused about the previous one, but I made a new Mutant X Havok.  The only thing it is missing is his x symbol, but if I do it it goes on both sides and looks weird.  Anyway, I am just going to outline the belt and fix the glove and it is done. 

The preview also shows his menu animations, which are straight from XML1 thanks to nodoubt_jr.

awesome, glad you used his XML1 animations
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Yup, but his idle in combat was messy (he was crouched over and it just looked weird).  I referenced ea_menu_idle instead of ea_idle for the idle handler and it looks nicely.  I also omitted ea_power5 since it wasn't finished.  He uses his boost (ea_power3) and menu_action for two of his three boosts.  Additionally, he uses his XML1 powers and anims, which I recolored orangish in the effects files.  His Xtreme is the same but looks very different with a massive explosion in the end and his Xtreme Boost is changed a bit (effects, animations, and boosts) so it isn't exactly like Bishops'.  If I can just figure out what is wrong with the hide_skin command I can probably release him soon (since I am almost done with the other 2 skins I am making).  So if the hide_skin can be fixed he will have:

Original (Boreman's skin)
X-Factor (Boreman's Skin)
Mutant-X (Mine as seen above)
The one I did with his cowl, but new skin base.
The one I did that was similar to the previous mentioned, but new skin base.
Ultimate, which I will use MUA ps2 now (Blizz's I belive, I have to double check) 
XML1 skin
XML2 skin (if it works...)

Skin Number 9 is still up in the air...

This one is just a filler since there are not too many costumes that are feasable.  I still have to fix the belt, but otherwise it is done.  The skin based on the real costume should have 99% of the details of the real one.