Havok Beta (Choose Your Destiny)

Started by matt710, May 27, 2007, 12:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New costume.  I love this one!!!

From the Ashes she will rise.

Quote from: BliZZ on June 13, 2007, 10:18AM
You can convert my Ultimate Havok, too. It was based on the MUA Tony Stark, but the same model is present in XML2 so just extract the texture from the MUA one, color reverse it, and insert into XML2.

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=f3640baf47ed9d812194efbe7600e9e3

(MUA Regular lighting vs advanced lighting)

Anybody still have the MUA version of this?  I can't seem to find it and the link is bad.  I have 128x128 as a bmp, but need 256x256. Thanks.

Does anyone know if the spacesuit angel skin ever made it into the PS2?  I can't seem to find it.  If not I'll maybe use cyclops as a base for havok's spacesuit skin.

Done!  Finall!!!!  It is actually like a totally new mod with how much was change.  It is hard to even tell that he was originally almost a merge of Bishop and Iron Man when I first made him.  He doesn't even share Bishop's skeleton anymore (although his menu anims are similar yet slightly different to Cyclops)  Download nodoubt_jr's most recent sound update and you will be golden with him on your team.

:havok:

-----------------------------------------------

Havok Final?? Update by Matt710

Note thank you everyone for their help.  Thanks nodoubt_jr for supplying sounds and XML1 stuff.  Thank you teancum for your help with the previous mods.  Thank you Norrin Radd for your help with fixing skin 1910 so it doesn't crash.  Thanks BliZZ for your ultimate skin, eventhough I couldn't use the exact skin the one I made was severely based off of yours. Also thanks to boreman for letting me use your X-factor and original skins.

Havok Mod Update :

10 Skins
10 Conversation Huds
7 3D Huds
1 Menu Portrait
New Effects
Working sound (complete effects by me x_voices by nodoubt_jr)
New fightstyle
New skeleton (XML1 from nodoubt_jr)

If you would like to use the original XML2 skin replace any of the skins in the herostat with 01. (It
gave me a lot of problems...)
The skins are:

01 - XML2 skin <not in herostats>
02 - Mutant X (new version)
03 - XML1 skin
04 - Modern Skin (w/ hood - new version)
05 - Modernish Skin (wo/ hood -new version)
06 - Spacesuit (new version since the orignal skin's base doesn't exist in PS2)
07 - Ultimate (new version - based on BliZZ's ultimate which since has been lost)         
08 - X-Factor (Boreman's Skin)
09 - Original (Boreman's Skin with added muscle definition)
10 - Civilian (New Skin)

Just drag the folders to the XML2 folder and drop.  For the characterheads package and herostats engb, text files have been provided for you to compile into your game's files.  Please note that you should back up anything before writing over it!!!!  I am not responsible for anything that may happen once you add this, it is your own choice to install.  There are no problems found that would hurt the program or computer when I tested it, so there shouldn't be any problems on your version.

Download Here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TRR0810V

Enjoy!

awesome thanks!
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

1 question. Will I have to start a new game to use the new version?

I don't know if anybody else has had this problem, but for some reason havok is losing his powers and skeleton every time he goes into a new area.

Yes you do have to start a new game, or else it doesn't recognize the new fightstyle and will act funny.  Did you start a new game x-mann66?  I didn't have any problems with that.

yeah i did. ive even slimmed down the roster to 20 characters. he reverts back to his movements that you see when you defend him in the dangerroom. I wonder if the game is getting to 2 skeletons mixed up.

That happens when [charactername]_fightstyles.pkgb isn't built/isn't built correctly.

Quote from: Teancum on June 04, 2008, 06:55AM
That happens when [charactername]_fightstyles.pkgb isn't built/isn't built correctly.

Thanks I'll have to check that.  I am wondering if anyone is having problems with Black Cat, Mystique or Emma because I believe I did it the same way.  I may have done a typo though.  I'll check when I am home later.  Thanks for the point in the right direction Teancum.

could the fightstyles also cause a runtime error?