Havok Beta (Choose Your Destiny)

Started by matt710, May 27, 2007, 12:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
are the circle-effects-things in the current mod?
(i'm sorry, had to uninstall xml2 to make room for job stuff and can't try the mods)

which ones, the one for the npc boss? those are the XML1 Havok effects converted by Blizz
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: matt710 on June 05, 2007, 09:21PM
I actually may tweak emma a little myself for my own use.  If Burningrage says its ok, I would definately share.

By all means, go ahead.  I don't have a problem with it.  Like I posted in the Mod forum:

QuoteThat's fine with me, as long as it's a Marvel Mods exclusive, and credit is given where due to all modders (universal rule).

I haven't gotten around to trying Havok, mainly because I haven't touched XML2 in ages.  I'm currently working on MUA and a ton of meshes for it.  I'll get back to XML2 eventually though.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

New Havok skin is below:  (Note Emma's "naughty" and diamond form skins are also in the pic)

From the Ashes she will rise.

I just found out something about Havok's glitchy skin.  I just assumed that it was the xml1 skin figuring that the one that was already in the game should work.  But it was always the skin that was already in the game!  Weird huh?  I don't know why, could it be the fact that I am using bishop's skeleton?  Did you see the skin working when you changed the skeletons teancum?

Let me weigh in on the havok thingy- in XML2, it ALWAYS gave me the same glitch, where unless I had it set as at least 2 skins for the same character, it wouldn't show up on the selection screen. I think that's similar to what you're seeing going on. And yeah, it was the one included with XML2 as well.

REALLY nice diamond form!!!! Her body curve and shadows are preserved very well!

June 08, 2007, 12:28AM #22 Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 12:32AM by Burning Rage
You do realize she still wears clothes while in her diamond form, right?

EDIT:
Quote from: darkmythology on June 07, 2007, 10:37PM
Let me weigh in on the havok thingy- in XML2, it ALWAYS gave me the same glitch, where unless I had it set as at least 2 skins for the same character, it wouldn't show up on the selection screen. I think that's similar to what you're seeing going on. And yeah, it was the one included with XML2 as well.

If you are having problems with the skin from XML2 PC, use the PS2 version.  It looks better and shouldn't have any problems.

Was the mega skin pack for xml1 and xml2 using ps2 skins?  If so I used that and switched the rbg.  It did the same thing.

I know BliZZ recently released a pack of XML2 skins that were from XML2 PS2.  The giant one that was released before had no PS2 skins as far as I know.  If you can see the textures in texturefinder, then they are x-box skins, not PS2.  PS2 skins are hard to edit, as nobody but Noelemahc (as far as I know) knows how to do so.

Some of the XML1 ones were PS2 in the giant one.

The pack doesn't include havok.  The only other thing I saw ps2 havok in was here:  http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=195.msg9806#msg9806  I downloaded it and it does the same thing.  I am not sure if the ps2 version was uploaded though becasue it is the same size as the pc version.  I guess we'll just have to wait until it is released.

PS.  I have xml2 for ps2, but not a modded ps2.  Can I still get the skin somehow from the disk?

XML1 PS2 Havok will be included in a future update of mine.  I put XML2PS2 Havok in over XML2PC Havok.  Yeah, with the cel-shading you don't notice a difference in quality.

So the ps2 xml2 havok skin doesn't bug like the pc xml2 havok skin?

This is what I am talking about by the way with the buggy pc xml2 havok skin.

Doesn't happen on my system and I'm using the PC model, but I'll see if I can dig up the PS2 model again for the next update.  Is it just using that team or with every model?