First of Marvel Animes- Iron man

Started by ndp, October 12, 2010, 09:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 :stark: :wolverine: :blade: Here is a link to the first two episodes of the new Iron Man  cartoon series. Marvel  stopped Wolverine and the Xmen  and has decided to go with alittle more grown up take on some of their char. Ironman, Blade , Wolverine, and Xmen  are all getting series. They are all Anime so they look pretty cool and from what ive  read  there will be crossovers so this can  getting  pretty interesting pretty quick.

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/iron-man-online

yeah i watched the first iron man one and it was pretty awesome how it managed to be  iron man, but still have that anime feel. like how it starts out being utterly confusing and i'm sure it will mostly make sense in a few episodes, but still it's most definitely an anime XD

Yeah I had that confused feeling at first to but after watching the second one you get a better feel for the story. The Anime look does look cool cause id never seen Ironman like that before. :stark:

It was an interesting show but I half expected Iron man to jump in a humongous mecha and fight giant monsters at some point.

kinda thought the same thing really wanted to see HULK buster suit that would look badass.

Tony Stark built a gundam in a cave with a box of scraps in japan!  If this happens it would totally make my day :P