The Truth/false game

Started by tymaca321, July 15, 2010, 03:46AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't really know

Next missed me :D (I'm not so active in posting nowadays)

I barely active nowadays but i guess i do :)

Next person thinks this song is coool or just makes you wanna dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymKLymvwD2U&ob=av2e

I dont think a deleted song is cool :P

Next poster played spiderman shattered dimensions (doesnt matter witch platform)

False.
Next person played X-Men: Next dimension.

True,

next poster likes each marvel movie realesed so far

False I think the Spiderman movies could have been better along with X3

Next poster Has made over 10 mods

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

False
Next person wishes XML1 was moddable.

sure, why not?

next person has watched the first TRON
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Sorta, to be real false, but i have seen a lot of clips on it on youtube, so the whole movie wouldnt be weird for me (i also know the basic story thanks to Kingdom Hearts :P)

Next poster has played any Kingdom Hearts game

True: Kingdom hearts 1 and 2 and plan to play Birth by sleep when it comes out and I get a PSP. (Too bad I'm broke though)

Next poster watches the avengers earth's mightiest heroes cartoon

Quote from: Sazandra125 on October 28, 2010, 10:55AM
True: Kingdom hearts 1 and 2 and plan to play Birth by sleep when it comes out and I get a PSP. (Too bad I'm broke though)

Played it, was mwa, the game was overall pretty short if your not a fan of cutscenes, i preffer the ps versions over BBS anyday, we are lucky re:coded comes out for 3ds/nds, it looks promising, and 358/6 days was a pretty long game in my opinion

False, its not out here yet :P STUPID TRANSLATING THING!

Next poster thinks about downloading some full game from xbox live or playstation store

False if I have the money to download it I might aswell buy the real thing so I can play it on more than one xbox

Next poster likes the Simpsons

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

False Simpsons has jumped the shark ages ago and is now boring.

Next poster likes horror movies.

True and False, if they are to scary then no cuz I freak myself out :P

Next poster has recently saw a movie in the theater

False
So little time but mostly because my parents haven't taken me. Haven't seen a movie since before summer. Thank-god for youtube (although they only have old movies on there)
Next person buys any Avenger title (ongoing or miniseries) currently. (I buy Avengers and New Avengers. Don't have room for Secret Avengers which sounds pretty cool. Also will start getting the Children's Crusade)