.::Markloto::. Mods And Skins **Generation Hope**

Started by .:Markloto::., July 17, 2010, 10:13PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 20, 2010, 11:56AM #15 Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 12:21PM by .:Markloto::.
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 19, 2010, 11:57PM
oh in the mannequins folder  you forgot to rename the mannequin just letting you know

EDIT:i played with her and i don't see her mannequin,her 1st attack doesn't work she has no melee moves and her 2nd power isn't a rapid tap.And her 5th attack works but the impact is funny like there's squares.I don't know if it's suppose to but it might be a missing texture?And who made the icons it looks awesome!

(about it she has not mannequin i was only playing whit the files wondering about a skin can work but magik hasnt i dont know how to mannequins and no one does it for me so :P  about the first attack i dont know what can be wrong cause it has worked for me about melle moves i also dont know cuase she always had about the power 2 is not a rapid tap i dont know why o_o im going to fix it all except for mannequin i definitely dont know how to mannequins...)

i havent noticed about the bugs you tell me about......everything is ok to me about the rapid tap thing just ignore it i dont know why doesnt work cause everything is allright in powerstyle ..... about the first attack its fine for me it has the damage and the whole thing..... the square maybe are for the colorchange thing.... im thinking about color all flames in blue but as an optional feature... im going to post the preview video for you to see how she works for me...
Im worried about Hope Summers don´t have any serious power yet.... :S
Im exited because of The Children´s  Crusade because of wanda and wiccan are both my favourites ^ ^

It might be you forgot to upload another file, or you forgot to save somthing in the upload package. You can always re-check

i have checked yet... its weired..... im going to upload it again and lets see what happen...
Im exited because of The Children´s  Crusade because of wanda and wiccan are both my favourites ^ ^

Really cool mod! Congratulations, really fun to play with!

The only thing is no Magik at the character selection menu, it´s blank (same thing happened to Revanche), did I do something wrong?

Both Revanche and Magik do not have mannequins so they do not appear.

I gave revanche psylockes old mannequin from burning rages psylocke

New Stuff Come and See its on the first page

Your a very good skinner! Can't wait to try the skins out. Also love Magik. Honestly I forgot about this mod but I'll try her whenever I get the chance.

Thanks... ^^ i hope you enjoy it

Thanks for adding more skins -- they are excellent.  Did you ever change the character number for Magik?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

yes i fixed every bug in magik long time ago one day minute later i notice that it was wrong... ^ ^
she´s fixed....

i encountered a few problems with magik.
with her 4th power there is something wrong with the hit effect texture. you either recolored a distort mask, or theres a missing texture there. either way theres a bunch of squares in the effect. (pic: http://i56.tinypic.com/2uikw34.jpg )

also she can't fly while moving. she just jumps, and can't double jump. flying from still works fine though.

the second power isn't able to loop, don't know if that is what you want, but the power on dr strange that it is rooted from can loop...

maybe the teleport effect could maybe be a white version of the xml2 blink portal? just a though...

and don't get me wrong, it's an awesome mod, especially for your first one, but those are just a few issues you could deal with. i may personally change the effects to green just to match the "search for magik" new x-men storyline, but that's just me, nothing to do with the quality of the mod. peace!