Quote from: .:Markloto::. on December 16, 2011, 05:04PM
i have alredy credit you .... its big in the beginning of the skins list

thanks deedooo
haha alright sorry that i missed it :]

Updated

Psylocke Mod

Its Sooo Coool;
Im worried about Hope Summers don´t have any serious power yet.... :S
Im exited because of The Children´s  Crusade because of wanda and wiccan are both my favourites ^ ^

Quote from: .:Markloto::. on December 18, 2011, 05:16PM
Updated

Psylocke Mod

Its Sooo Coool;

Yaay!! Another Psylocke Mod!!
and i agree with you : it's soo cool!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Amazing Job, .:Markloto::.!!
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

OMG OMG! Betsy can fly now! WOOHOO! Thank you so much!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Generation Hope Project Released

Enjoy Yourselves
Im worried about Hope Summers don´t have any serious power yet.... :S
Im exited because of The Children´s  Crusade because of wanda and wiccan are both my favourites ^ ^

WOW!!!!!

You (and midnightphoenix) have evidently been really busy!  What a super release!  Thanks for creating all these mods of the Generation Hope series.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Wow looks most excellent guys! Can't wait to try.

Wow!!!

It feels like christmas just came again in this thread. That is amazing you guys got them done. I so can't wait to finish up my playthrough to be able to check out these new ones. Looks great
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

I know it has been awhile but i had some time to really play around with some new characters and i have to say Rei-Zero is a just a hell of an awesome mod. I think he's gonna be staying in my herostat for quite a long while. Thanks again for making these mods.
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Sorry for bumping this up , but has anyone played the oya mod?

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

I play with the Gen Hope ones, some times. I renumbered them to and i can't seem to get the Hope one to work, and he's never come back to answer my PM about where i probably messed up in the renumberings, but i've got all the others to work fine.

Quote from: Oddark123 on February 16, 2013, 08:20PM
I play with the Gen Hope ones, some times. I renumbered them to and i can't seem to get the Hope one to work, and he's never come back to answer my PM about where i probably messed up in the renumberings, but i've got all the others to work fine.
when you installed the oya mod, did it also have all those extra files? I can't make heads or tails out of it. What do i keep in what do I leave out...why is there a game.exe in the Oya mod?

When you say renumbered, do you mean hex edited? 

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

IIRC he just has some files in the RAR that he didn't delete. They should hurt anything since a few of which i beleive are mearly the files he worked with and just forgot to get rid of them for the final release.

And no i didn't hex edit any of them, just raw renumbering (although that probably might be why i problems getting the hope on to work lol)