.::Markloto::. Mods And Skins **Generation Hope**

Started by .:Markloto::., July 17, 2010, 10:13PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Oddark123 on February 17, 2013, 12:41AM
IIRC he just has some files in the RAR that he didn't delete. They should hurt anything since a few of which i beleive are mearly the files he worked with and just forgot to get rid of them for the final release.

And no i didn't hex edit any of them, just raw renumbering (although that probably might be why i problems getting the hope on to work lol)

Ah i see..what about Oya? did she have a mannequin at all ? because if she did I may have deleted it on accident...

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Someone made mannequins for them all but they aren't in those files. Let me find the page and i'll edit the link in

Ultimate Venom made them:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4598.msg141032.html#msg141032

Just insert the Oya one into the mannequin folder and make sure the file name is as follows
(Her Number)01

I don't recall which one she is using when you download it so i just said it like that to be safe.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on February 18, 2013, 12:21AM
Someone made mannequins for them all but they aren't in those files. Let me find the page and i'll edit the link in

Ultimate Venom made them:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4598.msg141032.html#msg141032

Just insert the Oya one into the mannequin folder and make sure the file name is as follows
(Her Number)01

I don't recall which one she is using when you download it so i just said it like that to be safe.

Oh thank you So much :D I gave up going through Ultimatevenoms post because most of his pic links didn't  work ( the ones i wanted anyway) I totally missed this! Again thanks a bunch Odd ;)

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Hope seems to be bugged for me in several details. Some of her powers talk about Black Widow. Those powers also seem to be missing some weapons (the arms look like she should wield one, but she doesn't). Also looks like they don't damage, but not 100% sure there. Finally I can execute the Xtreme at any time I want, just like a regular power.
Any idea as to the reason? Anything I can add to help track the bugs down?