AN IMPORTANT REMINDER FROM THE STAFF

Started by Teancum, July 20, 2010, 02:53AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 20, 2010, 02:53AM Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 04:57AM by Teancum
Quote from: Teancum on August 04, 2008, 12:45PM
General Rules
  • Multiple Member Accounts Are NOT Allowed
    There is absolutely no reason to have more than one account.  If you want to rename your account, an Admin can change it if the new one is available.  If you are having trouble logging in, have a proxy find out for you why.

We've had multiple members have this problem in the past few months.  We will not tolerate it.  It's very easy to figure out who is making multiple accounts.  If you want to stay here at Marvelmods, obey the site rules.  I'm not calling anyone out -- if you did it, don't ever do it again.  If you're thinking of doing it, don't.  And don't spam Staff's PM Inbox with "I'm sorry" PMs.  Just fix it, and don't do it.

Oh, and anyone who asks who had this problem will get a special rank.  And not a good one.  Don't get into business that isn't yours.

Another Note:

Post in the correct thread, not in a random thread!
Seriously today people were posting request and questions anywhere they wanted. We have many specific threads/forums for requests and questions so post in those. I've cleaned up by deleting off topic posts, but I made note of the offenders.

I will delete posts that are off topic to the thread. Let's keep these threads clean people :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

And another note:

Quote from: Teancum on August 04, 2008, 12:45PM
General Rules
  • Don't spam
    What's spamming?  Posting pointless messages to up your post count, double posting without good reason, resurrecting old topics for no reason, etc.  We have special ranks that we'll give you if you spam, and you won't like them.
Stop resurrecting old topics for no reason

Senior users already know this, don't post on a topic that has one or 2 years (or more) mostly because most of the issues discussed in old topics has been fixed/solved.
Come on people, is it really hard to read the rules?? I don't think so...
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Nobody accepts money in exchange for a mod
Or vice versa. We marvel modders are making mods for free, and if we accept requests then we do so, if not then.. NOT.

Don't PM people saying you are willing to spend money if someone makes a mod for you. Either learn how to by yourself or request it in the requests board.