Spider-man 2 video game possible secret

Started by salinium, July 20, 2010, 08:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey, everyone at MarvelMods! I have a request of anyone who has Spider-Man 2 on Xbox, PS2 or GameCube ( not PC because that one was very watered down, for some odd reason). Anyways, anyone who has played the game will know that there are hint markers scattered throughout the city, and one hint marker in the city tells you something strange about Black Cat; a mysterious number code "38-24-36". So what I want to know is if this is some kind of secret code for the game, because there is the Programmers save code "HCRAYERT" that moves you on to the final level. The place I think you would enter this is the same place you enter the Programmers save  ( when you're playing a game, you pause, go to "SAVE/LOAD", select "NEW GAME", then enter the code.) If nothing happens, could you tell me anyways so I'm not left wondering?

P.S : You're probably wondering why I'm asking you to do this. It's because I didn't think about that hint until I accidently broke my GameCube, and was reminiscing...

Thanks!

Jeez, now I feel kind of stupid. Well, thanks anyways. also, on a side note, does anyone know if there ANY possible way to play as Doctor Octopus in this game? I've been over so many chat room sites with poor grammar and speculation, and I'd just like to know once and for all.

I think know, maybe somehow modding, I don't really know. I check it out. Checked it. Didn't find any way for it. But I never knew, that the game has a totally different plot, than for example the PS2 version.