Most Memorable Deaths

Started by MarvelFan12345, July 20, 2010, 03:03PM

Previous topic - Next topic

August 05, 2010, 01:42PM #31 Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 01:44PM by tymaca321
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 29, 2010, 01:04PM
When did the actress say that. And the movie proved Jean was a more powerful telepath so she could have been psychically shielded. But I will give you this one as a dead because it could have been.

The show I will not give you because she never did die. She was found at a hospital without her memory. It never said she died and we don't even know if she has the power in the show to resurrect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE91ffRGAZ0

''yeah i was dead, but i returned''

Also then have it your way, one less death wont change it for me

Guys CAP was MEMORABLE, after he was like fudge this and gave it all to tony (reaviling his idenity) he got shot, an honourful death, if i may say

Like I said I can understand the movie one. But I won't give you the WATXM one because she did not die there.

With mf12345 with this one she never died she was just in a coma or sleeping and had no memory

this is the list its coming from :http://www.alternatecover.com/features/how-many-times-has-jean-grey-died/

I forgot to mention a few, so you might wanna check it out :)

OMG that list is hilarious lol, she had the top ten deaths by herself!! lol
But I have to say that she did not really died on Wolverine and the X-men, I guess that the guy that wrote this, says that she is "dead" because she basically was on more or less 5 ep. of the entire season, most of them on a flashback, and the rest, well she was doing nothing, so in that case, yeah that's a dead character...
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Now i can really understand why you preffer Emma over Jean XD

August 07, 2010, 03:47PM #37 Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 04:42PM by whiteking
I don't understand how you are able to know why I prefer Emma, based on my comment.
I actually like Jean, it's just that I really hate that she's supposed to be like the fiery goddess or something like that, yet she's killed anyway, I mean if you are going to make her a super powerfull character at least give her a use, because when a writer doesn't know how to handle her, he just kill her. And I hate that, let her be!!!
Emma is not that predictable, she can be good or bad, you will never know, and that's more interesting for me.
That, and most of Jean's fanboys are a little bit passionate about her, but I like her, really, she used to be my favorite x-girl until certain blonde bitch got my heart lol.

But as another user pointed before, enough of Jean, this is not one of her appreciation treads xD
Another memorable death to me was Elektra, I mean Bullseye killed her with her own sai!! How many villains kill you with your own weapon?

Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Well, to make it even, Daredevil killed Bullsy with a sai a little while ago (it's on Marvel Database, dunno if it that comic was already released).

Quote from: whiteking on August 07, 2010, 03:47PM
I don't understand how you are able to know why I prefer Emma, based on my comment.
I actually like Jean, it's just that I really hate that she's supposed to be like the fiery goddess or something like that, yet she's killed anyway, I mean if you are going to make her a super powerfull character at least give her a use, because when a writer doesn't know how to handle her, he just kill her. And I hate that, let her be!!!
Emma is not that predictable, she can be good or bad, you will never know, and that's more interesting for me.
That, and most of Jean's fanboys are a little bit passionate about her, but I like her, really, she used to be my favorite x-girl until certain blonde bitch got my heart lol.

But as another user pointed before, enough of Jean, this is not one of her appreciation treads xD
Another memorable death to me was Elektra, I mean Bullseye killed her with her own sai!! How many villains kill you with your own weapon?

(username, avatar,) there are a lots of pics with both the woman, so i assumed you just liked Emma more ;)

Quote from: Suigetsu on August 07, 2010, 10:49PM
Well, to make it even, Daredevil killed Bullsy with a sai a little while ago (it's on Marvel Database, dunno if it that comic was already released).

Shadowland #1, if I'm right it's already avaliable.

Quote from: tymaca321 on August 08, 2010, 03:15AM
(username, avatar,) there are a lots of pics with both the woman, so i assumed you just liked Emma more ;)

Ohh based on that it's quite obvious who is my favorite lol ^^
Phoenix Endsong #5

@whiteking yeah I thought is was sad stabbed in the hand and the stomach with her sai.I was suprised elektra can't handle bullseye.

I liked Captain Britain's death during Secret invasion. Died stopping a missile. Well, he tried to avert it, failed. Pity when he came back he had an awful sut. I liked hi suit after he stopped being Brittanic.

:ohnoes: Madame Web is dead, killed by Sasha Kravinoff........  :bawling:NOOOOOOOOO!!!!. She was the only one of the bestest instructor of all Spider-Men's.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Oh well, she still lives on in shattered dimensions :P