Can The Punisher be modded?

Started by Crowley, May 28, 2007, 02:05PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Has anyone tried if the excellent (subjective opinion) Punisher game published by THQ can be modded in any way? I don't really know what might be accomplished by that. If nothing else, extracted sounds would probably come in handy for Ultimate Alliance.

I know that game can be modded so that the B&W filter is removed and you can see Slaughter mode in colors!!!

I think darkmyth has made a Punisher skin for Col. Fury.

He's talking about the game from THQ... I really like the in-game music for some reason... I have high hopes for Punisher 2!!!

Omg, you answer to all my posts so quickly!

I get what you mean now.

both the punisher movie and game got worse reviews than they deserved. I kind of enjoyed the game, and the movie aswell. not that they were amazing or anything but they were still alright.  most likley there will be a sequel to the game since a sequel for the movie was announced. they always release a game with the movie these days
"Where soars the Silver Surfer,
there must he soar alone."

Quote from: iammingy on June 02, 2007, 11:34PM
He's talking about the game from THQ... I really like the in-game music for some reason...
Maybe because it uses grand orchestral music instead of some techno crap?

Playing the game again, my modding wishes would actually be quite simple: compatible ammunition and multiple flashbacks. It is odd that none of the weapons can share the same ammunition, especially when it is specifically mentioned in some weapon descriptions that they do. I found it to be a shame that you could only get each flashback once. They are done well, and Punisher's comments on them are good.

Quote from: iammingy on June 10, 2007, 03:38PM
May be... :) I wanted to rip music from that game, but I don't know how...

there should be a soundtrack available, most games have them i think
"Where soars the Silver Surfer,
there must he soar alone."