My various USM mods

Started by High5, July 22, 2010, 10:33AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I haven't got any screen shots yet,though I will, I'm going to name names, so please don't take my ideas, I'm fairly certain nobody here would, but I get frustrated when my Ideas have already been done, e.g. Webman.
I have:
Captain America II
Iron Fist (Danny Rand)
Iron Fist (Orson Randall)
Spiderman's Iron spider suit
Black Bolt
Cyclops and last, so far, Steel Serpent.
Imma get dem screenies soon.

I'm havn' trouble screenshotting. I'm sure the key should be PrtScSysRq, but that doesn't work. Can somebody please help me with this? Also, for the moment, I will be excluding Orson Randall, it needs a bit of work. If anyone can help me with eyes, I woudl be grateful. I've not been able to do proper eyes, e.g. on captain America, the eyes are just like spidey's.

Try to use some programmes for screenshooting, just like Clipper.
Why so Ultimate?

Thank you, I'll see about that .

July 26, 2010, 07:26AM #7 Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 07:48AM by High5
Couldn't be bothered to download screenshotting stuff, so I took some picturse on my mobile.
Black Bolt
Iron Fist (Daniel Rand)
Iron Spider Suit
Steel Serpent
Captain America II (Yes, that is a star on his chest, albeit stretched)
Orson Randall
Orson Randall isn't great, but I did what I could. Like I said, they all need polishing up, and the eyes on several need fixing, such as on Captain America. Oh wait. Just realised I forgot Cyclops :toad:
Maybe next I'll make a Captain Britian.

I think they look awesome for a start

July 26, 2010, 07:50AM #9 Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 10:14AM by High5
Wow, that was quick. I'd just been editing my post about five times to include the other pictures. Also, I need to say, the spider on the Iron Spider suit is credited to my bro, I neeeded a lot of help on that. Also, on the Iron Fists, he helped also (though less) on the dragon.

I think they are great

Thank you! Also, If you're interested, soon I'll be doing Captain America I, USAgent, and Union Jack. Incidentaly, I'm having confusion about Union Jack I. Did he look like
Or

I'm fairly Certain It's the top one. Which, in your opinion, most of is Blue, or Purple? Looks Purple to me.

Well, it should be blue, considering blue being in the English flag. Oh, and the top one should be made, as it looks better

July 27, 2010, 08:52AM #13 Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 09:03AM by High5
Yes, thank you, I was sure it was the top one. I wonder why the lower is purple and black?
By the way, I don't suppose you'd have any suggestions of who I could do? I've finished Captain America just about, having problems with the positions of the wings so they'll be shown, but it's just about done. Having a few problems with USAgent, but I'm still doing not too bad.

Edit: Now, I'll be doing Steel Spider.

Well, if you still need ideas, why not make Venom skins? Like Marvel Knights Venom (Marvel Knights, right?) or MacGargan Venom :)