Your own hero

Started by High5, July 26, 2010, 08:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was thinking about Super hero names, and I was thinking, what would your super hero be like? I would make mine based off Union Jack, becuase he's awesome. I was thinking also that he could be, instead of Britsih, and English hero. Beng based heavily off Jack, I decided to call him George Cross. Maybe I'll mod Ultimate Spidey into him and post it here as an illustration.

So, what would your hero be like? Ya know, names, looks.

I was thinking about these stuff a lot of times before. I always wanted to make a character, who doesn't wear those colorful clothes and all, just normal long jeans, boots, a tank top and a long leather coat. With shoulder length grey hair, green eyes and a face, which is considered to be "handsome", with a tough-guy look. It would have lightning and wind based powers. Would be entirely unable to die (as being immune to everything and all, though, would be weak against fire). He would have the same sword, as what Zabuza (from Naruto) and later on Suigetsu (Naruto Shippuuden) has. He is able to lift stuff up to 10 tons and he could withstand blows from characters like Colossus, though they could knock him out. Oh, and his means of travel is super speed. Oh, and before I forget, his sword would have lightning and wind based "damage" aswell.

My super hero would be El Maiz. He has a staff and Über acrobatic skills. Enough said.
El Maiz

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 26, 2010, 10:51AM
I was thinking about these stuff a lot of times before. I always wanted to make a character, who doesn't wear those colorful clothes and all, just normal long jeans, boots, a tank top and a long leather coat. With shoulder length grey hair, green eyes and a face, which is considered to be "handsome", with a tough-guy look. It would have lightning and wind based powers. Would be entirely unable to die (as being immune to everything and all, though, would be weak against fire). He would have the same sword, as what Zabuza (from Naruto) and later on Suigetsu (Naruto Shippuuden) has. He is able to lift stuff up to 10 tons and he could withstand blows from characters like Colossus, though they could knock him out. Oh, and his means of travel is super speed. Oh, and before I forget, his sword would have lightning and wind based "damage" aswell.

Your idea of normal clothes  remminds me of Amadeus Cho, I've lawys liked him, particuarly becuase he doesn't wear spandex. Love the coyote and it's robotic legs.

I like that character too. I mean, I take my hero to more of a "normal, but still something else" like.