My various USM mods

Started by High5, July 22, 2010, 10:33AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Modding Venom? I had considered that, though I haven't presently unlocked Venom free roaming. My brothre hag suggested Mac Gargan Venom. Also, I'm interested in a simple mod of venom to make him look more like his mainstream counterpart, by turning him black instead of purple. I've decided against Union Jack I, though I will do Union jacks I and II. Also, Captain Britain is complete. I'll get a screenshot soon. When I've unlocked the black suit I'll do steel spider.
USAgent is finished, and, once I've finished Captain America, I will be doing The Captain. Any spidey suggestions?

Union Jack, check, Captain Britain, check. Anybody know how to unlock Black suit spiderman, so I can do steel spider? I'll get those screenies.

I think you have to do some crazy nonsense like find all city tokens or something.

I just downloaded a 100% completion saved game, found it here.

August 02, 2010, 12:09PM #18 Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 07:07AM by High5
I would download one like that, but then I fee like Ii've cheated myself.

Screenies!
Mainstream style Venom:
Union Jack:
Captain Britain: (This was his first suiit after leaving his Brittanic identity, I believe)
Ronin:
USAgent:

I know Ronin isn't quite right, the thing around his face isn't thick enough, so not quite visible.

September 27, 2010, 09:09AM #19 Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 09:23AM by High5
Imma upload my new improved Iron Fist, Captain Britain, Captain America, and a few other I've forgotten. Followed by maybe USAgent, and, if anybody's interested i sorted out screenshots.

Pictures probably aren't great, but whatever. I swear my ideas are being useda lot. Or it's probably coincidental. I hate having the same mods as other people.

Daniel Rand

Orson Randall

Captain Britain

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/members/5343730-waking-the-wind-fish-albums-other-stuff-picture22758-captainbritain.jpg

Captain America (Bucky)

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/members/5343730-waking-the-wind-fish-albums-other-stuff-picture22759-captainamerica-buck.jpg

September 27, 2010, 09:30AM #20 Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 09:35AM by High5
I want the images up. Imma have to repost the last two, the scrollbar was going spastic and I couldn't reach the links.

Captain America

Captain Britain

Both Iron Fists need work on the eyes, I'm gonna do that soon.

Liking your improvements a lot, and glad to see you got the mouths sorted out.  Those were a big pain for me, too.

Nnnno offense, but it's hard to call them your ideas. If it's a well-known Marvel character, people are going to want to see it, and it's the skinner's right to give it a try.

If you look through all of the different WoS threads, you're gonna see a lot of the same skins. Each skinner does theirs a little bit differently, that's what makes one Iron Fist unique from another.

You're right; I know, I aplogise if I caused any offense. I get touchy about things, and I exxagerate. I have USAgent and an easy one here as well. Ultimate Spiderwoman style Spiderman. I had Spiderwoman style Spidey, but accidentaly deleted it  :morph:

Spiderwoman style Spiderman

Ultimate Spiderwoman style Spiderman

USAgent

I need to sort out the eyes on Ultimate Spiderwoman style Spiderman. They're fluoresecent.
There'll be more- hopefully soon the likes of

No offense taken at all, I wasn't trying to offend you either. I know how you feel, so I'm just glad to see more than one person taking a crack at USM :D

For the Ultimate Spiderwoman style'd Spidey, try taking whatever texture you used for the eyes, and darkening it. Usually I have to make my eye textures like 50% darker before they look normal in-game.

September 29, 2010, 06:38AM #24 Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 07:11AM by High5
I have to make all eyes look dark grey before they're normal looking. And skin always looks darker than it is. Much darker. New mods, and edited here.

Updated Orson Randall, note the dragon and the eyes.

The same With Daniel Rand.

And my attempt at an MUA2 style Daniel Rand

I have good news! I'll be getting Web of shadows soon! This means more modding, without the restrictions of USM I'll still be doing USM mods, it's not something I plan to drop. Now I can do more Iron Fists, he's incidentally my favurite hero, though Orson Randall is my favourite Iron Fist.

Redid Steel Serepnt, in case anybody's interested.

Apparently he once wore a different suit, which I modded him into, but it's not so good, but the best I could do.

October 04, 2010, 11:15AM #26 Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 09:41AM by High5
Feeding my obsession with Iron Fists

And another

Apparently there was a Vampire Spidey.

A guy called Tarantula.

Annoyingly, my computer is haveing issues. Majojor issues. It won't load. I don't know what the problem is, if we have a virus, but we may well be forced to perform a system rebbot. My files aren't backed up, so I afce the possibility of losing all my mods.